Europa League 2Nd Qualifying Round Draw

The Inspiration

Sure the edinburgh saints can organise some hospitality for our visiting friends, but would need a firm idea of numbers to be able to book a bus. Not sure how possible that will be.

My idea was to collect say a couple of quid from every Saints/WAP fan that attends at the said party in Trondheim - IF it was say 500 at £1 then that would go far for at least one bus.....Pretty sure one of the Rosenborg supporters hinted at about 30 or so ending up on the return leg and IT WOULD be a great bit of PR for St.Johnstone supporters from all over the land to do so as it would be a nightmare for the Rosenborg fans catching Trains and buses at that time of night..

Bit the bullet and booked Edinburgh to Trondheim via Oslo,kipping in Oslo on wednesday,early flight to Trondheim,only need one night digs,and it's £475,slightly cheaper than the clubs deal! I could crush a grape!! :D

So could I......on the march with the crazy young saints :twisted:

200 in vaasa

thought it was slightly more, but some that were there might be able to confirm.

looking at flying back from Trondheim to Torp on friday.....only leaving an hour and ten mins between landing in torp and taking off from torp to edinburgh. Anyone know the airport? that enough time between the two?

-------------------------

I've booked with Norwegian,and that's the time between their flights on my booking,so it has to be do able

My idea was to collect say a couple of quid from every Saints/WAP fan that attends at the said party in Trondheim - IF it was say 500 at £1 then that would go far for at least one bus.....Pretty sure one of the Rosenborg supporters hinted at about 30 or so ending up on the return leg and IT WOULD be a great bit of PR for St.Johnstone supporters from all over the land to do so as it would be a nightmare for the Rosenborg fans catching Trains and buses at that time of night..

Would be willing to put in a couple of quid even though I can't make Trondheim. Great piece of PR.

Booked....Aberdeen-Bergen-Bergen-Trondheim...not cheap .....The most direct though! Work means half the party have to be back for Friday!! Couldn't afford to muck about. Booked 2 nights in a half decent city centre hotel just in case it ends up a city break instead of supporting Saints!!!

Pure red neck if Crusaders win hahaha

C.O.Y.S

What flight are you on Dave, just checking Norwegian airlines and they seem to be to Oslo Gadermoen rather than Torp. Maybe I'm mistaken?

That right Mark, kipping in Oslo wed night,then flight to Trondheim first thing Thursday, sleeping in room that night :-)

Put money on Crusaders to win & best senario is if they win 1-0 but Rosenborg go through on away goals.

You can get 40/1 Crusaders to qualify with Paddy Power, you don't need much on at that price to cover your costs.

By the way Steve the weather forecast I saw didn't look as good as yours but who cares.

I’ve not read any of the posts in the topic since yesterday but for the people booking separately has anyone looked how far the airport is from the town centre? If so how are they planning on getting from the airport to their hotel? Train/bus/taxi?

All the info you need. http://www.avinor.no/en/airport/trondheim/tofromairport