Steve May Scotland

Wardy

After seeing that performance last night, then seeing the rubbish muppet Strachan has picked for England game, should May be in the Scotland squad?

I think there is no doubt he should.  Power, pace, movement and goals.  And that hair!

Added to that, who else should be in from Saints this year.

For me, McKay is better than Hutton who is the worst footballer i have ever seen.

Scobs could be a contender.

Muzz had his chance.  Never been convinced of him.

Ando should have been picked years ago.  Better than BERRA.

Chris Millar is exaclty the type of midfielder Scotland need.  Hard working with a cheeky eye for a pass.

I think that this is a reasonable question. For Scotland, I think there's a big problem getting good young guys involved soon enough. Jordan Rhodes is a good example, 23 years old and 9 caps, IMO he should have been a regular for the last 3 or 4 seasons, gaining experience of international football.

If Stevie May Continues scoring like last couple of seasons he should be starting to get a regular game within the next 12 months. Obviously he'll need to move,to a big club like Preston North End before being considered for Scotland duty after his 26th birthday.

After seeing that performance last night, then seeing the rubbish muppet Strachan has picked for England game, should May be in the Scotland squad?

I think there is no doubt he should. Power, pace, movement and goals. And that hair!

For me, McKay is better than Hutton who is the worst footballer i have ever seen.

Muzz had his chance. Never been convinced of him.

Ando should have been picked years ago. Better than BERRA.

Chris Millar is exaclty the type of midfielder Scotland need. Hard working with a cheeky eye for a pass.

100% agree.

In fact I would take it even further. Every Scottish member of the Saints squad should be called up because saints beat rosenborg and I doubt Scotland would since they are pretty much the worst team in the world. Also, tommy wright and Davidson should be called up too because Strachan never picks saints players but tommy probably would. Finally, Super Saint should get called up to be the mascot for Scotland because Scotland don't even have a mascot and what kind of football team doesn't have a mascot.

If May can show some good form this season, I see no reason he can't/won't be included in squads later in the year & into next, but off the back of a crackin' season with Accies and a good performance last night - no.

MacKay should've been considered long ago considering some of the defenders making squads. Cuptie has been Mr Consistency for a few years now. I fear at 33, his chances are slim-to-none now unfortunately.

Ando was a bomb-scare for years, but solid (bar a few ando of old moments) for a few years now. At 27, he's still got time.

I don't see Millar even being considered, if Muzz can't really break into the team then Millar has no chance.

I'm not even going to bother sharing my opinion on Scobbie

That being said, if any of our players decide to leave SJFC for Engerlund then their international chances will skyrocket 

If May lives up to his potential he wont be a Saints player next season,only then Scotland will take notice of him.

I think that's why May opted for the one year deal rather than the two that was on the table.

The club will be thinking if we get a good season playing him in the first team we'll get him tied up for longer, but the reality is, if he puts in a good season and a decent number of goals, he'll be off next summer. 

I think there is no doubt he should.  Power, pace, movement and goals.  And that hair!

Muzz had his chance.  Never been convinced of him.

Ando should have been picked years ago.  Better than BERRA.

Chris Millar is exaclty the type of midfielder Scotland need.  Hard working with a cheeky eye for a pass.

Children: Don't do drugs!

Should Stevie May be in the Scotland squad based on current form/player availability?

No

Should Stevie May be in the Scotland squad ahead of Kenny Miller.

Duh.

-----

To be fair to Kenny, he has about 6 goals in 10 this season for the Whitecaps in a much better league than the Scottish Prem.

So, if the squads based on form then he has every right to be in the squad.