Crowd Tonight

David123

Crowd Tonight  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay wasn't going to bite BUT this type of comment boils my piss :evil:.

Not any St Johnstone fan is a "Glory Hunter" regardless if they only turn up once a week, month, season, decade or just go to european games. 

I would like to thank every last person who turned up last night that is not a regular. I would like to thank all the guys who were huddled around their laptops from all corners of the world listening to MySpazz Radio commentary, some at ridiculous hours in the morning. I would like to console with the saints fans who couldnt afford to come because they have school uniforms to buy, bills to pay or whatever - you are just as much a Saints fan as anyone else. I would like to thank all the mum's who know the money would be better spent but raked through their purse and gave it to their kids to go to this "special" game at McD last night.

Regardless of the defeat (or mugging as others have described it), I am more proud of my club than ever before and more proud of my fellow saints fans in Perth, across the country and all around the world. What a noise the guys made last night and we thank you for representing all of us that could not be there.     

Do the fancy padded seats count? If it's a clicker on the turnstiles that records the attendance then maybe not as I'm sure they're all allowed in the main entrance.

That is the only thing I can think of, the hospitality guests go through the front door don't they?

Some of the padded seats are season ticket holders who have to enter through a turnstile.

Not any St Johnstone fan is a "Glory Hunter" regardless if they only turn up once a week, month, season, decade or just go to european games.

I would like to thank every last person who turned up last night that is not a regular. I would like to thank all the guys who were huddled around their laptops from all corners of the world listening to MySpazz Radio commentary, some at ridiculous hours in the morning. I would like to console with the saints fans who couldnt afford to come because they have school uniforms to buy, bills to pay or whatever - you are just as much a Saints fan as anyone else. I would like to thank all the mum's who know the money would be better spent but raked through their purse and gave it to their kids to go to this "special" game at McD last night.

Regardless of the defeat (or mugging as others have described it), I am more proud of my club than ever before and more proud of my fellow saints fans in Perth, across the country and all around the world. What a noise the guys made last night and we thank you for representing all of us that could not be there.

Well said.

Althought I might get that piss thing checked out at the docs.

Not any St Johnstone fan is a "Glory Hunter" regardless if they only turn up once a week, month, season, decade or just go to european games. 

I would like to thank every last person who turned up last night that is not a regular. I would like to thank all the guys who were huddled around their laptops from all corners of the world listening to MySpazz Radio commentary, some at ridiculous hours in the morning. I would like to console with the saints fans who couldnt afford to come because they have school uniforms to buy, bills to pay or whatever - you are just as much a Saints fan as anyone else. I would like to thank all the mum's who know the money would be better spent but raked through their purse and gave it to their kids to go to this "special" game at McD last night.

Regardless of the defeat (or mugging as others have described it), I am more proud of my club than ever before and more proud of my fellow saints fans in Perth, across the country and all around the world. What a noise the guys made last night and we thank you for representing all of us that could not be there.     

There's a first.....I actually had a lump in my throat reading a post from Athens Saint :huh:

Very well put that man

(p.s. - Rikardo says you are a knob jockey :cool: )

Edited by Edstar101

The 'glory hunters' will be gone by the time we play Ross County

Sad but true.

So true

As Athens Saint and garydavidson have pointed out, there are many valid reasons for people not being there every game.  There are other, people working, people playing amateurs/juniors on a Saturday.  To label fans of St Johnstone "glory hunters" is absolutely terrible - would you rather that only those who attended the Hearts game (and I was one of them before you ask) were allowed in last night.  Like I said, there are many reasons for folk not attending every game - posts like these are another reason to add to the list.