Kilmarnock V Saints 11/8/13

The Inspiration

I'm wanting to go, as I feel the team deserve my backing after the sheer effort they put in on Thursday, so I might attend yet. But I don't know if I could afford it

Expect we'll make a few changes. Wouldn't surprise me to see Cregg, Wotherspoon and May all drop out of the line up, as they ran themselves into the ground yesterday

Maybe line up....

Mannus

Mackay - Anderson - Wright - Scobbie

Millar - McDonald

Edwards - Caddis - Hasselbaink

MacLean

Although Fallon maybe deserves a chance after last night. So we might take out Edwards and put Fallon up front beside MacLean

Can't make rugby park on Sunday employment calls, but I hope as many Saints fans as possible who can get down there do, it would be really good to see a large Saints support down there defiantly singing letting the world know that last nights disappointment won't stop us Saints fans from getting behind our team week in week out, north or south , home or away, we'll be there.

I genuinely feel guilty that I can't go, because the team deserve my support. However, after the late finish last night my last £30 until next Friday went on last night for me and the boy in the main stand, and 4 x 99p cheeseburgers from McD's on the way home to stave off starvation!!

So worth it.

I reckon Muzz will be fit again, and we might see Caddis and/or Gwion from the start. I don't think Fallon will start though. He was effective at winning long punts, but that isn't TWs plan A, and I doubt it ever will be.

Maybe Beattie up front? Is he fit yet?

Edited by montrosesaintee

I'm phoning my dad in the morning to see if I can persuade him to go, if not I'll annoy my girlfriend to go, if not I'll consider going on my own. I get this feeling the team needs us, and if we don't support them now then it'll ruin the whole season. If we turn out on Sunday, and show the players what it means to us, what it meant to us that they battled for the shirt, then who knows where it could lead

They need our support, every voice needs to be there for them. They've travelled thousands of miles, been kicked, punched and run themselves into the ground for our club. Lets show them what it means, lets create a legacy of St Johnstone fans who follow in numbers, through thick and thin, and support the players with all we have. Now is the only time

Not going although would have liked to to give them a cheer. Think we should have a few changes. Muzz and millar (in the middle, never ever play him wide again, if the others are doing the business then millar doesn't play) and Caddis for Cregg, McDonald and Worherspoon who have run themselves into the ground. Probably Easton and miller into defense for tam and any one of the others. And maybe freshen up up top. The team have all been great and deserve a break, also we will need all the players through the season. The above shows we have a strong team as all the players are first team players which bodes well. My only worry this year is where the goals are coming from

Any recommendations of where to park? I've never been to Rugby Park before

Always get parked on the street just up from the away end mabey 100yards walk, Do not know the street name but more or else the way you are guided into the stadium. When you see the stadium i do a u turn so i am heading for home the right way.

Any recommendations of where to park? I've never been to Rugby Park before

In the supermarket carpark, down the road from the ground next to the pub. I f you get a ticket from one of the supermarket staff then tell him to stick it up his a^&e. There is nothing they can do about it. Gave me one and I binned it in front of him and I never heard another word.