Fans Banned

sjfc.spl.09-10

I have really become very saddened by this whole debate that "all St Johnstone fans" must conform to some party line regarding a policy conspired by Police Scotland.  Any personal views should be confined.................some would prefer it so...........(sadly even in a democratic Scotland).

Insults have been thrown at fans if they wish to challenge the standpoint or view of the club.  Does one ever become "anti St Johnstone" because one disagrees with the club or indeed some fans on this forum!??? 

Sadly comrades, those accusations have been thrown at fellow Saintees.

If we wish to go down the line of obeying to the business policy of our football club or any institution relating to how we should think, all sit, speak, dress and conduct ourselves then we need to refocus and indeed assess what matters in our very short time on this planet........

I would prefer to see my own personal existance acknowledging and respecting the views of all, but having the freedom to challenge policies which repress personal liberties (particularly relating to waving a flag at a football game).

Anyway back to reading "1984.................

We all have a voice and none are more higher than others.................Peace and love at Christmas.

COYS

Tomorrow could be a very bleak day in the history if St Johnstone FC, solely because of the actions of a handful of people who think they know better than anyone else ragardless of any common sense or logic.

I hope I am wrong. I really do.

Hopefully it will pass off without much trouble, but tending to go along with your view, hope proved wrong

Going to stick my neck out on the line and say ......nothing will happen. I think people are being a bit melodramatic and talking up the chance of trouble. The only way the Celtic fans will kick off after embarrassing their team last time out will be if we scud them 3- 0.

Saints fans melodramatic ? Surely not .

Being banned from Mcdiarmid isn't as bad as it seems , you can still go , just don't sit in the same area or stand you would normally and don't draw attention to yourself , it also helps wearing a hat . Many have done this before and many will probably do it in the future .

No big deal .

I have really become very saddened by this whole debate that "all St Johnstone fans" must conform to some party line regarding a policy conspired by Police Scotland. Any personal views should be confined.................some would prefer it so...........(sadly even in a democratic Scotland).

Insults have been thrown at fans if they wish to challenge the standpoint or view of the club. Does one ever become "anti St Johnstone" because one disagrees with the club or indeed some fans on this forum!???

Sadly comrades, those accusations have been thrown at fellow Saintees.

If we wish to go down the line of obeying to the business policy of our football club or any institution relating to how we should think, all sit, speak, dress and conduct ourselves then we need to refocus and indeed assess what matters in our very short time on this planet........

I would prefer to see my own personal existance acknowledging and respecting the views of all, but having the freedom to challenge policies which repress personal liberties (particularly relating to waving a flag at a football game).

Anyway back to reading "1984.................

We all have a voice and none are more higher than others.................Peace and love at Christmas.

COYS

Credit where it's due. Thanks to our young crew for not instigating anything. Whether it was their or the club's idea to put the flags in that corner, I thought it was pretty sensible. That extra 10 yards gap made a difference to any pointless animosity starting.

Is the last section within that corner not always blocked off for category A games?

Credit where it's due. Thanks to our young crew for not instigating anything. Whether it was their or the club's idea to put the flags in that corner, I thought it was pretty sensible. That extra 10 yards gap made a difference to any pointless animosity starting.

your condescending  post makes me fuqing cringe.

well done the young team ye are braw.

What would you prefer slf? 1970s style battling on 2013 CCTV, half the lads in jail and saints getting more bad press? Condescending my arse. I have not criticised the young crew, and think they do a great job. I was concerned that they would be pulled in by the septic goading and end up getting burned for it.

You might wish it was 1976, but it isn't, so grow up.

What would you prefer slf? 1970s style battling on 2013 CCTV, half the lads in jail and saints getting more bad press? Condescending my arse. I have not criticised the young crew, and think they do a great job. I was concerned that they would be pulled in by the septic goading and end up getting burned for it.

You might wish it was 1976, but it isn't, so grow up.

putting words into my mouth now are ye chief ?