Steven Anderson - An Appreciation

Jimmy Wallace

• 9 months later...

I have seen Ando  stamped on (O'Dea) and blatantly punched tonight and each time he just gets on with the game. He deserves a lot of credit for his attitude.

He had his hands full tonight covering for Joe's errors. Is it just me or has Joe lost a bit of concentration/confidence?

Long live Ando!

I have seen Ando  stamped on (O'Dea) and blatantly punched tonight and each time he just gets on with the game. He deserves a lot of credit for his attitude.

He had his hands full tonight covering for Joe's errors. Is it just me or has Joe lost a bit of concentration/confidence?

Long live Ando!

I thought he looked a lot better after the reshuffle at HT and had Scobbie calming things down, he was so slow reacting to Zander pushing the ball away from goal (what keepers are supposed to do). It was a bit confusing, as a fan, as to where he was supposed to be playing for the first half with all the reshuffles that I felt he himself was lost at times.

Ando could have made a meal of the punch in the stomach or the forearm smash at the corner but his first instinct is to get back in defence.

Doubt Sportscene will highlight them though.

The BBC highlights on their web page show the punch and both penalty claims, defo penalties on Joe and Ando in the same piece of action in the first half, that little prick Garner tries a forearm smash and the 2 million pound man is doing a WWE move on Joe, whether they put them into the ones shown for Sportscene is another matter, mad Maikey Stewart would say something, but that big Orc Steven Thompson wouldn't say a thing about his team (bit like Chico and it aint the Buddies!!).

Warburton says it was just a push & happens all the time.

With nothing happening til after the holidays it will just be forgotten about conveniently.

Looks like he got a 2 game ban reading other threads.

Funny how Officials missed the punch. 

Reckon if Ando had reacted they would have seen HIS part.

(Guy was very lucky it was not Fraz. or he might have landed in the P .R . I. with a broken fist. )

Edited by HOODLUM65

He's "been offered" a two match ban, can play today but it'll come into effect after unless he wins an appeal. 

Rangers fans now, conveniently, started a campaign suggesting Ando "ran his studs down Kiernans face" at some point. Strange how it wasn't mentioned by anyone until after Kiernan gets his ban. 

He's "been offered" a two match ban, can play today but it'll come into effect after unless he wins an appeal. 

Rangers fans now, conveniently, started a campaign suggesting Ando "ran his studs down Kiernans face" at some point. Strange how it wasn't mentioned by anyone until after Kiernan gets his ban. 

I am sure if that happened the west coast media would trawl through footage & find it.

Anyway is that a reason to punch someone in the ribs assuming it happened & was accidental.

• 1 year later...