Match Tickets For Luzern At Home

50yrs a Saint

There are plenty left in south stand and plenty left in main stand, and seats left in east stand, nowhere near a sell out yet.

The unofficial Twitter has us as only having a few seats left in the front rows of both the East and Main stand, the Ormond won't be far behind if we're already selling for the North. Combine that was the ~800 fans from Luzern and we could breach 10,000

Sixtis - prob not the Mail. Ours haven't turned-up either, I rang the ticket office - demand was so high on Friday they couldn't get them all in the post in time. They promised to have them out today first class. We are to ring on Wednesday if no sign, when they will "sort something out".

Slightly nerve-wracking, but not in panic-mode yet. For the first time ever, had some probs getting through - excellent sign.

The unofficial Twitter has us as only having a few seats left in the front rows of both the East and Main stand, the Ormond won't be far behind if we're already selling for the North. Combine that was the ~800 fans from Luzern and we could breach 10,000

Approx 7k so far, that includes 600 lucerne

Sixtis - prob not the Mail. Ours haven't turned-up either, I rang the ticket office - demand was so high on Friday they couldn't get them all in the post in time. They promised to have them out today first class. We are to ring on Wednesday if no sign, when they will "sort something out".

Slightly nerve-wracking, but not in panic-mode yet. For the first time ever, had some probs getting through - excellent sign.

In my experience if they have sent them today you will most likly have them tomorrow.

Cheers Abernethy, but would still Re nationalise.

Went in to pick up my ordered tickets today around 2.30, the guy in front of me was getting 2 or 3 and was told that it would have to be the lower down seats as that was all that was left think it was the main stand that he was asking for.

Yep, we've always got them the next day. Ticket office is superb, and always a laugh. Still mildly nerve wracking until you get it in yer paw, though.

And yep, I'd re-nationalise the PO. It's a natural monopoly. You can kiss goodbye to the universal stamp price pretty soon.

Hopefully coming from Sheffield but don't get paid until Wednesday so I have a wee dilemma. Do I travel up in hope of getting a ticket or try the ticket office on the way up or be cheeky and ask someone to get a couple for me. The 3rd option is asking a lot of anyone but with sales almost through the roof and the ticket office telephone red hot it seems that it may the most practical solution.

Think I will try being cheeky first and see where that takes me.