Collum Excels Himself.

Kilgour

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, the red card today was the correct decision but he couldn't have got his card out any quicker if he had tried. We got a lot of dubious decisions went in our favour today (especially 1st half). I honestly think I would rather have the ref against us. At least then we can be justified in slagging him. Best comedy moment today was the Saints fans singing there's only one Willie Collum.

Mr Collum has been removed from Ibrox on Friday ( now Madden) and also has next week off from reffing.Trial by WAP  LAUGH OUT LOUD

You are joking right? Because if you aren't you are pretty mentally disturbed. Which is fine given the majority of your posts I've read in your forum suggest you have some kind of anger problem.

You are joking right? Because if you aren't you are pretty mentally disturbed. Which is fine given the majority of your posts I've read in your forum suggest you have some kind of anger problem.

Joking...yes, hence the laugh out loud.  Disturbed certainly not...anger problem.Not in the real world,but sometimes get a bit pissed off at keyboard warriors.

I have in excess of 3,000 posts and the vast majority are in praise of my team.

Joking...yes, hence the laugh out loud.  Disturbed certainly not...anger problem.Not in the real world,but sometimes get a bit pissed off at keyboard warriors.

I have in excess of 3,000 posts and the vast majority are in praise of my team.

Theres keyboard warriors then theres keyboard funny men.

Then theres slf

• 2 weeks later...

Never paid attention to which referee is officiating a football match before but I'll be sure to keep an eye on the wee man in black in the middle of Dundee tomorrow who will apparently be levitating and walking on water according to some posters here. Should be more entertaining than, let's face it, a drab game of Scottish Fitbaw.

Never paid attention to which referee is officiating a football match before but I'll be sure to keep an eye on the wee man in black in the middle of Dundee tomorrow who will apparently be levitating and walking on water according to some posters here. Should be more entertaining than, let's face it, a drab game of Scottish Fitbaw.

Thought your lot played on Friday?

Didn't book any Saintees on Saturday. Thought Macca and Fojut were heading for trouble after their wee stand off.

That was almost one of those situations where one player gets booked because of another's reaction.

Macca had done nothing wrong....he was nowhere near colliding with the keeper, yet Fojut's reaction (which did deserve a booking) could have resulted in Macca getting booked, as refs often do that. Macca didn't retaliate in the slightest when Fojut got in his face

Didn't book any Saintees on Saturday. Thought Macca and Fojut were heading for trouble after their wee stand off.

Wonder if Wullie has been at anger management courses. Seemed to let advantage go more than usual.

Also thought he was a bit lenient with Saints.

That was almost one of those situations where one player gets booked because of another's reaction.

Macca had done nothing wrong....he was nowhere near colliding with the keeper, yet Fojut's reaction (which did deserve a booking) could have resulted in Macca getting booked, as refs often do that. Macca didn't retaliate in the slightest when Fojut got in his face

Wright had clattered the keeper a couple of minutes before, and McLean went in with the studs up.....no biggie, but it could easily have been a booking....for both.

Wright had clattered the keeper a couple of minutes before, and McLean went in with the studs up.....no biggie, but it could easily have been a booking....for both.

Wright hadn't clattered the keeper...Wright was standing still and made no movement towards the keeper...the keeper ran into him

Also, MacLean's direction of travel meant that at no point was there any danger of him making contact with the keeper (he was nowhere near)...his line was a vain attempt to intercept the ball...he was miles away!

*was right in front of the box I was sitting in :wink:

Edited by Edstar101