Celtic Game - 14Th Feb

fazman1977

How unapealing a game is this to go to. Usual pish from Celtic fans, early kick off, on tv and all ticket at stupid prices.

I'll predict a crowd of just over 5k and either a plucky saints performance and a draw or an absolute mauling. Depends on which saints turn up.

Would love for saints to have done something creative with this fixture and offer something like a free ticket to another home game with a ticket to this one.

We need Pace and a strong midfield tomorrow. I expect we'll start with:

Maclean

O'Halloran   Wotherspoon    Croft

Davidson Millar

Easton Wright Ando MacKay

Mannus

Spoony is suspended so that team is not likely to start ;)

Didn't realise he was suspended. In which case, I'd either swap him for Swanson or alternatively, move O'Halloran in and bring Lappin in. Though, my preference would be to give Kane a shot and drop Maclean back. Ah, sod it. That's why I'm not a manager, too many choices :)

Maclean

kane or swanson

O'HalloranDavidson Millar Croft

Easton Wright Ando MacKay

Mannus

this is the team i would play have a feeling lappin will be playing thou seems to be a tw Favourite  feel sorry for gary miller he has played well the last two games he played but cuptie always plays well i would sign him again for next season as mackay will move in to the middle soon