Dundee Utd V Saints. Sat. 21St Feb

The ghost of Jim Morton

BTW Highlights on Alba tonight 9.55

Excellent! Cheers for that, as thats my night sorted now 

Also came on here to post some of TWs thoughts after the match

"We always feel we've got an opportunity to get points against Dundee United.

"We brought Frazer back and we always feel he does well against Ciftci.

:wub:  Tommy kens

Very efficient and effective performance again today. 2 good goals from Michael.

Don't think there was a failure in the team today, although Frazer was well fired up. Don't think the compliance officer will pick him up for the incident in the box but I suspect BBC will be doing their best to get him to.

Edited by mainstand

My thoughts entirely.

Shifty shooting from thirty and forty yards (what's  that in metres  ? ) which had the end result in being in the main being blocked by an excellent Saints rear guard, or being wide of the target was very pleasing.

Also loved the fans support for the team  today with the following " who put the ball in UNITED'S net, Ando, Ando, who put the ball in UNITED'S net Steven Anderson"

A compliment of the highest order was given to the two goal hero Michael O' Halleron, (who's that ) Michael O'Halleron, when the fans sang "are you Ando in disguise".

Classic and so spontaneous. You guys are MAGIC.

Sure Michael appreciated the fans chants.

Nice the way Dundee honoured Ando reenacting the cup final. Their fans entered into the spirit of things dong there famous disappearing trick before the final whistle!

What better way to spend the afternoon of your testimonial dinner getting a re run of one of the greatest days of your career with Saints!