Moaners At Games

Cagerf

Why is there always someone sitting behind you who moans continually and often contradicts themselves!

I know it is a noble tradition but a guy yesterday was getting on my nerves and the guy in front of my was driven to actually say something.

Edited by Cagerf

I always remember when I was about 10 Saints were counter attacking and someone slid it to Paddy Connolly on the edge of the box and I exclaimed "not Connolly!", and the old boy in front of me turned and laughed at me after Connolly slammed it into the roof of the net.

I think some of us just have it ingrained in the Scottish psyche.

Living abroad I don't get to games and when I do I keep my negative thoughts schtum so can't be me you're referring to though.

Can't stand the negative types who lay in from the get go, (like Dingwall tit probably does). I tend take an overly optimistic approach, giving the players a break for the most part. That said, a dour 90 minutes of Scottish footballing sh*te, in cold drizzle will wear the hardiest down to misery and dribbling moans....

You will always get two camps 'you pay your money you can shout what you want' or the camp I think I fall in to, moan, mutter, but never shout at my team! Never see the point! If the team is playing badly they don't need the'supporters' letting them know!

I am up for slagging the opposition though! Years ago the forces of darkness were in town, Saints were down 1-0 but coming back into the game. Hately got clattered by Harry Curran, and was lying half on the pitch & half off! I was shouting for him to get off the pitch & I think I may have called him a cheat?! Anyway this guy who had sat in front of me ALL season turns round and tells me to shut the F up!? He was only a Rangers fan, WTF, anyway I told him I paid my money I'd shout what I want. He never returned, and Hately was out for 6 weeks.

So support your team, slag the opposition! In my experience it's the folk who have never kicked a football who moan/shout the loudest?!

Can't stand the negative types who lay in from the get go, (like Dingwall tit probably does). I tend take an overly optimistic approach, giving the players a break for the most part. That said, a dour 90 minutes of Scottish footballing sh*te, in cold drizzle will wear the hardiest down to misery and dribbling moans....

Who is Dingwall tit?

Got to say the Old moaning **** in the main stand yesterday took it to a new level, he was on macas back all the game, come out with every(What he thought was funny) catch phrase in the book and then sprinted out at the full time whistle before anybody could tell him what a"****ing Jessie"as he calls every opposing player he is LAUGH OUT LOUD.

Best line I ever heard from one of the moaners in the east stand.

Half time whistle goes and the ref is having a shocker. One guy behind me shouts "Linesman have a word with the ref"

Guy further along adds "Have two words with him, F*&king Shite!"

I must say I did actually laugh out loud.

moaners should be made to tell everyone within earshot what their name is and where they work, so's that the earbashed  around them could go down to the moaners place of work and shout and scream about how shite he/she is at their job and see what it does to their self confidence. :idea: