Proud Dad Alert

Edstar101

Had to share....just back to office after popping along to Ainslie Park. My son's P6 school team (Bonaly Primary) have just won the Scottish Schools Cup :cool:

The finals consisted of the two qualifiers from each of north, south, east and west. Split into two leagues of 4, they won 2-0, drew 0-0, and were drawing 2-2 in final section game when Ben scored with 1 minute to go. Drawn and they were out!

The final started nervously, Ben clearing a fumble from our keeper off the line at 0-0.....Bonaly broke the deadlock and it stayed 1-0 for a while before they increased the lead to 2-0. The opposition (from Glasgow) fell to pieces after that and Bonaly ran out 7-0 winners in the end.

I'm pwoud, very pwoud :D

Had to share....just back to office after popping along to Ainslie Park. My son's P6 school team (Bonaly Primary) have just won the Scottish Schools Cup :cool:

The finals consisted of the two qualifiers from each of north, south, east and west. Split into two leagues of 4, they won 2-0, drew 0-0, and were drawing 2-2 in final section game when Ben scored with 1 minute to go. Drawn and they were out!

The final started nervously, Ben clearing a fumble from our keeper off the line at 0-0.....Bonaly broke the deadlock and it stayed 1-0 for a while before they increased the lead to 2-0. The opposition (from Glasgow) fell to pieces after that and Bonaly ran out 7-0 winners in the end.

I'm pwoud, very pwoud :D

And so you should be Ed.

• 2 weeks later...