Thursday 9Th

dave mc

This is a bit of joke tbh. Thought the pricing would be about £25 but the fact that its designated seats. Why bother with that? How will the folks that organised the card display all manage to get seats together? I feel this could wreck the atmosphere somewhat. I'll be sitting where I want!

This is a bit of joke tbh. Thought the pricing would be about £25 but the fact that its designated seats. Why bother with that? How will the folks that organised the card display all manage to get seats together? I feel this could wreck the atmosphere somewhat. I'll be sitting where I want!

If you're in my season ticket seat you'll be getting asked to move then, as the whole point of designated seats is that it's not a free for all

Edited by dave mc

I like the fact that they're doing designated seats. At big matches like this it can be a nightmare getting seats together if you go in a group of more than two or three and you don't have season tickets - this solves that problem without having to turn up ridiculously early.

Despite yesterday's result I'm really looking forward to next Thursday. The atmosphere at our home European matches in recent seasons has been electric and this is going to be a massive match for us. Can't wait.

What happens if you are a season ticket holder but don't want to sit in your season ticket seat?

What if you're a season ticket holder and don't want to sit in your season ticket seat but you want to sit in another season ticket holders season ticket seat?

This could be interesting ticketing. It's the only way to ensure the stand is not over flowing I guess. Eg, capacity of stand - season ticket numbers- advance ticket sales = what's available on the night... I suggest everyone groups up and buys advance ticket so to choose your area. Otherwise turn up on the day of game with cash and take the seat your given!

Recipe for even slower moving queues on the night as people argue with the turnstile operators over the tickets they get and then you will have some stewards who will insist on people taking the seat on their ticket and others who will say nothing to do with me just sit were you like!!

I presume buying tickets in advance you will be able to specify the seat you want?

Ghostie, what is your seat and row number so I can get my seat behind your empty seat?  

Recipe for even slower moving queues on the night as people argue with the turnstile operators over the tickets they get and then you will have some stewards who will insist on people taking the seat on their ticket and others who will say nothing to do with me just sit were you like!!

I presume buying tickets in advance you will be able to specify the seat you want?

Ghostie, what is your seat and row number so I can get my seat behind your empty seat?  

Row P 191 & 192  . Free to be sat on on the night.

they won't need our tickets. Just go and sit in them. I will not be there to complain..

they won't need our tickets. Just go and sit in them. I will not be there to complain..

Aye but they wont be allocated yer seat numbers if they buy an advanced tick...............Its all immaterial anyway as it wont be a full house AND I hope that Saints let in the travelling support FREE as the Saints fans received over there.

Aye but they wont be allocated yer seat numbers if they buy an advanced tick...............Its all immaterial anyway as it wont be a full house AND I hope that Saints let in the travelling support FREE as the Saints fans received over there.

Can you imagine the moaning on here if they were to do that? I actually agree it would be a lovely touch from the club.

If you're in my season ticket seat you'll be getting asked to move then, as the whole point of designated seats is that it's not a free for all

If I'm in your seat then I'd move,obviously. I don't know why the club would do this as the last couple of European nights have been braw

Allocated a designated seat if buying a ticket, season tickets will not be in open sale. Allocated seats must be taken

Thats brilliant news after the fiasco last season when a group of guys occupied a family's seats' and refused to move, despite a stewards intervention.

Spoilt the whole of the first half for me, as the arguments were a distraction.

Good on the club for getting it right.

The thing I can not understand about all this nonsense about seats is this:- If the seat says reserved why sit on the seat! just sit on the seat you usually sit on, if you do not have a season ticket and a designated seat then sit on the seat you normally sit on and argue the toss with who has bought the ticket for that seat you could of course get of your arse to do two things buy the seat you like to sit on early or buy a season ticket for it.