Tommy for Rotherham???

oswaldinho199

Guest ScottMann

Strange one. Never saw Archibald as a top manager.

He is young though.

I think he's done well with Thistle but not enough to be attractive to English clubs, even diddies like Shrewsbury, and certainly not before Tommy given their records. It was a strange one.

Guest ScottMann

Hes in the odd situation of League One clubs probably expecting him to turn them down, while Championship sides are going for managers with experience there or foreigners.

An Ipswich/Nottingham Forest/Sheffield United type job would probably take him from us.

I don't think these clubs would be interested in a manager from a pub league though. I expect their fans still consider themselves as top division clubs so only some form of English name or foreign genius would do them.

I don't think these clubs would be interested in a manager from a pub league though. I expect their fans still consider themselves as top division clubs so only some form of English name or foreign genius would do them.

You're probably right, tbh. Which is where the situation arises where teams either dont want him, don't believe he wants to join them, or don't want to pay the money for him.

Tommy said on sky sports after the game he is still ambushes but happy at saints but if a bigger club comes in he would have to have a good look at it saints have callum waiting in the wings when Tommy does move on and culture would be ideal to bring in some capacity 

Tommy said on sky sports after the game he is still ambushes but happy at saints but if a bigger club comes in he would have to have a good look at it saints have callum waiting in the wings when Tommy does move on and culture would be ideal to bring in some capacity 

Think predictive text has fecked  this up.

Dont want to be negative but if tommy goes do we want a ex saints cracking player manage us ref john conelly

I don't have much faith in  CD to be honest, comes across rather lethargic in interviews, nowhere in the same league as Tommy. Tommy is happy at the moment, he ain't going to be moving to some shan club in England. Recent history shows that English clubs appointing managers from the SPFL have done very badly.

McIness, Coyle, Stubbs, Lennon, McNamara, Lomas etc etc.

I don't have much faith in  CD to be honest, comes across rather lethargic in interviews, nowhere in the same league as Tommy. Tommy is happy at the moment, he ain't going to be moving to some shan club in England. Recent history shows that English clubs appointing managers from the SPFL have done very badly.

McIness, Coyle, Stubbs, Lennon, McNamara, Lomas etc etc.

Just because he doesn't interview well doesn't mean he is not a good coach, and must be doing something right if Tommy has him as his right hand man, probably thought the same when Wright was moved up when Lomas moved and that didn't work out out too bad!.

Rubbish the only bushes are on the mcdairmid doormans hairy eyebrows