St Johnstone V Hamilton 28/01/2017

tucker

The enthusiasm for this game seems somewhat lacking in theĀ  parts...:shock:Ā Ā  Ā Big game. Need to win.. Great chance to make some ground on those above us. Hearts have Celtic this weekend and the currantsĀ  next midweek I think. Aberdeen got a tricky tie against Dundee.

Ā 

I would love to see a dynamic game with Saints playing some silky fitba.. One can live in hope..Ā  I would take a shitty 1-zip though if it meant 3 points..

Ā 

Really a game we should be winning. Off the back of the last league game in Dundee, you'd hope the players will have something to prove.Ā 

Off the pitch, plaudits to the club for doing a fantastic job in trying to get punters in. Just hope it is rewarded with a good (relative) turnout and a decent performance on the pitch.

I'm sure the manager and his backroom staff will be pressing the fact that there's no point in the club actively seeking to get more people in the stands, if the players themselves do not put in a performance on the pitch! Hopefully Tommy will have them fired up straight from kick off, so they can set tempo of the match.

Ā 

You should take a look at their results - nothing about them shows disarray or struggling anymore than our record against the bottom six teams.

If Hamilton score first I can't imagine we will beat them so first goal will be vital.

Disarray at club level,boycot etc.they grind out results alright but they are not happy bunnies

Ā 

Ā 

I'm sure the manager and his backroom staff will be pressing the fact that there's no point in the club actively seeking to get more people in the stands, if the players themselves do not put in a performance on the pitch! Hopefully Tommy will have them fired up straight from kick off, so they can set tempo of the match.

I am sure the last time Saints tried something similar we got beat from ICT & none of these extra fans came back.

Guest ScottMann
Ā 

At this game ONLY, replica shirts will be on sale in the East and Ormond stands priced at Ā£10.

Nice try but they'll need to give fans more than a tenner to take one and get rid of the stock mountain.

Guest ScottMann
Ā 

Really a game we should be winning. Off the back of the last league game in Dundee, you'd hope the players will have something to prove.Ā 

They do indeed. Watching their game last night I found it hard to believe they stuffed us 3-0. Of course maybe Dundee raised their game for the non-derby!