Player contracts and transfers

David123

I  Cant see why we need to strengthen at the moment with long term absentees MacLean,Scobbie and,Davidson all coming back and starting

to make a contribution along with the returning Kane its like having four new  signings.

The problem is creating chances.

We are the lowest scorers in the league away from home. Less than even Ross County!

I think its 8 goals we have scored away from home - Not gonna win games if we dont score. 

Edited by PerthSeany

The problem is creating chances.

We are the lowest scorers in the league away from home. Less than even Ross County!

I think its 8 goals we have scored away from home - Not gonna win games if we dont score. 

That's because we defend and hope for a 0 v 1 win as I said before we are too defensive

Sorry can not reveal my sourse. Mannus not going to negotiate a new contract. He wants to move on.

Wouldn't surprise me if Rangers were in for him - if they're actually thinking that far ahead. Position they desperately need to fill; Mannus will be relatively cheap. 

Aberdeen would be my shout, although he's said he'd not play for anyone else up here,not sure he's been as dominant in the box since his broken hand, but would be a big loss

Or heading west.....

If he does go and Clark isn't going to be our number one, then in my opinion he has to go. Can't comment as to how good he is as I haven't really seen him, but if he isn't considered as good enough by now....

I'd like to see him given a chance though. Would rather go with a younger keeper and develop him, rather than an older keeper. Would be willing to accept the inevitable mistakes that comes with a more inexperienced keeper.

I was being a smart Arse with my reply. and a play on words, Saints are offering an Extension to his contract not a new contract. I would assume there is a benefit in offering extensions rather than a new contract in a financial sense as the employee has already agreed to the content of the contract previously so all that needs agreement is the amount to be paid changed. This will save on Employment lawyers being required for every new contract to be drawn up.

I was being a smart Arse with my reply. and a play on words, Saints are offering an Extension to his contract not a new contract. I would assume there is a benefit in offering extensions rather than a new contract in a financial sense as the employee has already agreed to the content of the contract previously so all that needs agreement is the amount to be paid changed. This will save on Employment lawyers being required for every new contract to be drawn up.

May be he's no longer happy with some of the terms, so would like a new contract drawn up all together :P.

I suppose we'll see. Can't say I'm very confident about him staying this time round.

Do the club not already have a solicitor that works on a voluntary basis anyway?