Player contracts and transfers

David123

Liam was speaking at the dinner at McD on Saturday night about it being time for him to have a chat with the Chairman about a new contract

Was a laugh raised when he said that when he met with Steve Brown to discuss terms re returning to Saints, he knew he was going to have a difficult time getting a really good deal as when the Chairman  offered him a cup of tea he asked Liam if he "would like a slice of humble pie with that"

haha, my god...

... Steve actually made a funny!

Sorry, I think I'm being totally obtuse here, but does that mean we're in talks with Liam about a new contract too? That would make me soooo happy.

not yet, but think Liam dropped that in as a hint as Steve B was there

Wouldnt be surprised to see Liam move into a role within the club when he stops playing. He was watching Hibs against Alloa for Tommy on Saturday and he comes across as a pretty smart guy. I also noticed on Twitter that he passed the same coaching badges as big Frazer

not yet, but think Liam dropped that in as a hint as Steve B was there

Wouldnt be surprised to see Liam move into a role within the club when he stops playing. He was watching Hibs against Alloa for Tommy on Saturday and he comes across as a pretty smart guy. I also noticed on Twitter that he passed the same coaching badges as big Frazer

think he trains the youngsters at falkirk too