LASK v Saints, Europa Conference League, 19/08/21

Melbourne Saint

Had a look at the LASK site to see how their ticket sales are going. From the stadium plan it looks like the only section they're making use of is the bottom section of their East Stand equivalent, and barely any tickets have been sold so far. I guess European fever hasn't exactly gripped them yet!

https://shop.lask.at/lask/spticket/lask-fc-st.-johnstone.htm

1 hour ago, blueheaven said:

Had a look at the LASK site to see how their ticket sales are going. From the stadium plan it looks like the only section they're making use of is the bottom section of their East Stand equivalent, and barely any tickets have been sold so far. I guess European fever hasn't exactly gripped them yet!

https://shop.lask.at/lask/spticket/lask-fc-st.-johnstone.htm

Isn't the re-arranged stadium over 3 hours from their ground? Also, August is continental holiday time, so it'll be pretty low on home fans as most will be hunting boar, or hanging off a mountain.

The allocation for UEFA VIP's is pretty grand. Gravy train.

Edited by Melbourne Saint

1 hour ago, Melbourne Saint said:

Isn't the re-arranged stadium over 3 hours from their ground? Also, August is continental holiday time, so it'll be pretty low on home fans as most will be hunting boar, or hanging off a mountain.

The allocation for UEFA VIP's is pretty grand. Gravy train.

Not sure if this is accurate, but it says they only had a crowd of 769 for their home leg against Vojvodina (which was also played in Klagenfurt). https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/lask_fk-vojvodina-novi-sad/index/spielbericht/3631945

If they're attracting such small crowds to Klagenfurt I'm not sure why they're not just playing these games at the Waldstadion, which is where they're playing their home league games this season (while their own ground gets redeveloped). It would be a lot closer for their fans. Unless maybe that ground doesn't meet some sort of UEFA criteria.

13 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Not sure if this is accurate, but it says they only had a crowd of 769 for their home leg against Vojvodina (which was also played in Klagenfurt). https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/lask_fk-vojvodina-novi-sad/index/spielbericht/3631945

If they're attracting such small crowds to Klagenfurt I'm not sure why they're not just playing these games at the Waldstadion, which is where they're playing their home league games this season (while their own ground gets redeveloped). It would be a lot closer for their fans. Unless maybe that ground doesn't meet some sort of UEFA criteria.

From the look of the highlights video above I'd say that crowd figure is accurate.

11 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Just went through the ticket-buying process on the LASK website with a Perth address, just to see what would happen. At the final hurdle I had to provide a "customer number" and it wouldn't let me proceed to payment without one. Dammit. :laugh:

1884 surely?

Should we not be selling tickets for the home leg by now. 8.5 days left. Presumably season ticket holders wont get this free. Seems daft not selling before Thursday as the tie could be over by then if things dont go well.

Edited by Rob

17 minutes ago, Rob said:

Should we not be selling tickets for the home leg by now. 8.5 days left. Presumably season ticket holders wont get this free. Seems daft not selling before Thursday as the tie could be over by then if things dont go well.

We’re having issues with the company that operate our ticketing software it seems 

35 minutes ago, Steve McQueen said:

It’s  a monthly subscription & they’ve already have had Aberdeen fans for the last rounds.

Whatever money they get from Saints fans would be more than £0 from Aberdeen.

Too bad Premier Sports wasn’t around in the 80’s when Aberdeen were actually relevant.