Saints January '22 Transfer Activity

Melbourne Saint

2 minutes ago, saintee in exile said:

Can CD build a team from this raggle taggle bunch though!

There's got to be a shinning light there somewhere

A Roy of the Rovers

A saviour of the Saints 

It was raggle taggle before the window but I think there are some new recruits who might just sort us out especially in defence.

9 minutes ago, Saintdunc said:

It was raggle taggle before the window but I think there are some new recruits who might just sort us out especially in defence.

For sure the two Irish boys are quality and Sang and Bair   look good too.I'm a bit giddy with all these signings,never seen the likes!

50 minutes ago, saintee in exile said:

For sure the two Irish boys are quality and Sang and Bair   look good too.I'm a bit giddy with all these signings,never seen the likes!

Me neither, in all my 60+ years of being a Saints fan. Just hope that the motivator in charge is up for the challenge. My other concern is regarding our Striker coach but we will see. 

10 minutes ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

Like the poseidon adventure disaster movie..... Sinking ship, then a ragtag band of characters come together and rescue / escape the catastrophie. 

Personally happy with the effort getting players and cover in, must be a tough sell sitting bottom. Hopefully entertaining football to follow.

Why not start the entertainment tonight??

3 hours ago, Saintdunc said:

Was Callum Hendry busting his gut for Saints, or for himself, showcasing his talent in the shop window with his contract up in the summer?

Couple more performances like that and we should be chasing him to extend.

I think the whole team had a big element of being out to prove a point last night to the fans - the fight and hunger and passion they showed was more than welcome and like night and day from recent games. Whether thats down to a CD kick up the arse, fear for their own positions now that we have a bit of depth in the squad or some of the new personalities in the changing room I'm not sure but it was great to see.

7 hours ago, Cagey said:

I think we should let Gilmour go back to Allow.

@cagey  spellcheck can be a right bugger at times :laugh:

I think we need to be selfish as a club for the next 3 months and look at the squad and not player development. If these players can do a job for us in the first team then they stay