New Kit

Mad on saints

18 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

I like it, but I'd dispute whether it's teal and magenta! Looks more like lilac and green to me.

I'm not convinced we'll be able to wear that against teams like Hibs, Rangers, Queen of the South and suspect last season's red and white away kit might be kept as a third kit.

i cant see that clashing with the blue, do you think?

1 hour ago, mainstand said:

i cant see that clashing with the blue, do you think?

Personally I don't think light purple is enough of a contrast from light/medium blue. I also think that we should always wear our away kit against Hibs, especially if both teams have dark shirts and white shorts - but doing that would become a problem this season because this away kit contains so much green. 

In general I think more needs to be done in football to take into account that not everyone has perfect colour vision. I think I might have posted this before but the below pic shows a representation of how Saints v Hibs could look to a colour blind person: 

556095679_Screenshot2022-07-15at16_09_29.png.2750e832bbf8ab8ac900889c090a5a52.png

There's a bit more on this subject here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53986570

18 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Personally I don't think light purple is enough of a contrast from light/medium blue. I also think that we should always wear our away kit against Hibs, especially if both teams have dark shirts and white shorts - but doing that would become a problem this season because this away kit contains so much green. 

In general I think more needs to be done in football to take into account that not everyone has perfect colour vision. I think I might have posted this before but the below pic shows a representation of how Saints v Hibs could look to a colour blind person: 

556095679_Screenshot2022-07-15at16_09_29.png.2750e832bbf8ab8ac900889c090a5a52.png

There's a bit more on this subject here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53986570

At least there’s little chance of this one

43FCF2EC-9C1F-4E80-8E98-87465F659458.jpeg

2 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

At least there’s little chance of this one

43FCF2EC-9C1F-4E80-8E98-87465F659458.jpeg

I'm sure one of the games it was raining so Saints blue went very dark.

Should have plenty of spare red goalie tops which may well be the nicest of the 3 kits we've seen.

A few of the clubs have decent kits this season, obviously a shame about the badges and colours, thought the Hibs top with the stand printed on the shirt was good.