Saints 23/24 Home Kit

Saints11

I like the top, a nod to the classic early 80s kit.

For me though, we should always play in white shorts. White socks are preferable as well, but white shorts minimum.

Decent effort and it could have been a lot worse I suppose.

Joma's 2016 effort with the diagonal stripes and the washed out blue is still the worst I can remember.

11 hours ago, saintgscot said:

What’s macron like for sizing do u need bigger than u are 

The grassroots club I coach at use Macron as a kit supplier. Tops sizes are pretty small and tight fitting.

My eldest is a fairly tall (5" 8 ) but slim 14 year old and he needs between a L and XL. General rule at the club is go up a size to what you regularly get.

There's a Macron outlet in Dundee where you could check out top sizes, staff are really helpful.

Not a fan TBH (don't like that neck, or the wide white stripe down the side, and feel it should have white shorts), but the majority consensus seems to be in favour of it so can't argue with that.

Have heard rumour the away kit will be red, but no idea if that'll turn out to be accurate or not.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

The GK top is red so genuinely unsure we'll be allowed a red away top. 

Folk on P&B saying the away strip is white.

We usually have three or four different goalie kits though, so I don't think that would be an issue.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if it was white, though. Knowing Saints, it'll be back to boring old white or yellow after going mad last season with an away kit that couldn't even be used as an away kit.

On 7/11/2023 at 8:17 AM, blueheaven said:

We usually have three or four different goalie kits though, so I don't think that would be an issue.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if it was white, though. Knowing Saints, it'll be back to boring old white or yellow after going mad last season with an away kit that couldn't even be used as an away kit.

I believe it is all white. Shorts at least won't be blue as we need an alternative to the home ones. 

On 7/11/2023 at 7:55 AM, blueheaven said:

Not a fan TBH (don't like that neck, or the wide white stripe down the side, and feel it should have white shorts), but the majority consensus seems to be in favour of it so can't argue with that.

Have heard rumour the away kit will be red, but no idea if that'll turn out to be accurate or not.

No it will be the reverse of the home strip White with blue pinstripe.

50 minutes ago, The Kinross Saint said:

If we reverse the home top I'd like to see black trim rather than blue. The white/black away top in 2016 was one of the nicest away tops we've had I think.

All personal opinion of course.

Yeah that was beautiful. Bit gutted I never bought one