St. Johnstone FC V Aberdeen - Saturday 6th February 2016

Markinch Saint

Fvck me, I want saints to win on Saturday, like I do every other game but if we do.......happen to get beaten......I'll not be too upset. 

It's a win win cause I want saints to push up the table and I still like our old manager and his assistant.  

Sorry if this isn't allowed, to sit on the fence a bit for once.  

stop bleating on then and tell us how the meeting went.

God help us if there is even an inkling of the apathy here with players. We would be skelped every game.

I think this is a critical/hinge game. Team have had a bad run, knocked out of cup, but some personnel changes, hopefully a positive mindset.

We really need to get something from this one, I think mentally for the team and for our season, top 6.

The more I think about this the more I'm desperate for a win. Come on Saints, you have been short changing your fans; the last time we won was Dec 5th. Since then we have had nothing to be going up the road with to keep us enthused. We've went from being genuine contenders for that 3rd place to anxiously looking over our shoulder.

It's really not good enough guys, we should be expecting some sort of return from the team. A lot of fans went to Edinburgh last week hoping to get a a wee sweetener and we were let down badly. The team owe us a performance.

And another thing; If we concede a goal in the first 15 minutes I'm going to go nuts! Surely the manager and his staff see this Achilles heel. We end up chasing the game and become ragged. I want to see the guys get right in Aberdeen's face, close down the space and bully them.

Come on Saints!

Murray Davidson suspended for this...

was only a matter of time when suspensions kick in at this time of year ,which makes it strange why he let's a couple of utility players go.

Never seen Doyle play but given his background,don't expect him to be much better than the 2 let go.

Hopefully wrong & he turns out to be the new Dave.

Edited by Cagey

Some team we'll playing. Fisher and Scobbie in the backline at the same time, and Spoony/Lappin the partnership in the middle.

Ooft.

Scobbie and Joe were the central defensive partnership, Spoony and Lappin played in midfield and Fisher came on in the 70th minute when we beat them 5-1 on their own patch..    Only saying like.

We were missing Mannus, MOH, Millar and Ando was an unused sub.

If I remember correctly, Aberdeen were riding high at the top of the league when they met Saints in what turned out to be a coupon buster.

KEEP THE FAITH.
COYS.

Scobbie and Joe were the central defensive partnership, Spoony and Lappin played in midfield and Fisher came on in the 70th minute when we beat them 5-1 on their own patch..    Only saying like.

If I remember correctly, Aberdeen were riding high at the top of the league when they met Saints in what turned out to be a coupon buster.

KEEP THE FAITH.
COYS.

I hope your right Hoody

Notice on the OS that Aberdeen fans without a ticket get in to the Main stand for £22. Home support using the main stand - £23. How does that work?

Whats to stop someone going in the Aberdeen end and walking along the length of the stand to the home side?

Someone is going to tell me I hope.

Notice on the OS that Aberdeen fans without a ticket get in to the Main stand for £22. Home support using the main stand - £23. How does that work?

Whats to stop someone going in the Aberdeen end and walking along the length of the stand to the home side?

Someone is going to tell me I hope.

Red tape or rather yellow and black striped tape !

Fisher to come good now he knows there is a position available for him, Scott Brown to give us a master class in defensive mid field play, Sutton in his element now that Swanson can cross the balls into the box for him   Sorted.                          

I am steaming thread for you

KEEP THE FAITH.
COYS.

Remind me what is your score prediction :laugh:

Fisher to come good now he knows there is a position available for him, Scott Brown to give us a master class in defensive mid field play, Sutton in his element now that Swanson can cross the balls into the box for him   Sorted.                          

I hope Tommy doesn't think like you.