Andy Murray

Billic

Guest Mongy Max

Tory Dave saying he should get a knighthood, **** the **** off you ****in ****!

Why? Because he won a tournament, I won a national sales award for excelling at my job, where the **** is my knighthood?

Edited by Mongy Max

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

What a performance to destroy Rafa in the Madrid Open today to win the title. Awesome.

Two titles within a week.

Not sure if Nadal is 100% fit but great result. Married life must be good for him. Looks like clay is his favourite surface now.

I am extremely happy that we eventually have a strong Scotland within a Westminster union. It was always my ideal scenario.

Maybe go see Arthur Scargill in his "posh" Barbican luxury apartment that he insisted that was paid for life by the union contributions....disgusting in my view but I am open to debate. But he owes you and a few other people a cocktail spo go ask him what the view over the Thames looks like today, very few of us will ever afford that sort of luxury that he does. 

• 1 month later...

I am extremely happy that we eventually have a strong Scotland within a Westminster union. It was always my ideal scenario.

Maybe go see Arthur Scargill in his "posh" Barbican luxury apartment that he insisted that was paid for life by the union rcontributions....disgusting in my view but I am open to debate. But he owes you and a few other people a cocktail spo go ask him what the view over the Thames looks like today, very few of us will ever afford that sort of luxury that he does.

HOODLUMS REPLY UNDERNEATH

Political thread for this pish :wink:

This is Andy Murray tennis related thread.

Good luck to Andy in his next game at Wimbledon.

Also tennis related, the Beeb sport text, when describing shots by Nick Kyrgios in his match with Milanos Raonic, attributed comments to Dan Maskell and John Lloyd.

FFS. Dan Maskell passed away in December 1992 :confused:

Edited by HOODLUM65