St Johnstone V Rosenborg July 25Th 2Nd Leg Eq Rnd 2

rik2304

-----------------------------

Aye?Are you sticking to turkey on the day itself? :wink:

By turkey ya mean lager then yes :wink:

so did gary glitter

allegedlly

I was waiting on some daft comment,should have guessed it would have to be you :laugh:

The players started this campaign with very few really expecting us to go through. We now have the chance to make history.

I really don't know how I feel about tomorrow night. Yes I am excited at the prospect of watching Saints go through but this is  tempered with the knowledge and understanding that win lose or draw it won't be the end of the world. We will still get up and gp tp work or go shopping etc on friday.

It will also for me be a first, the first match that my dad and I will be coming home and not being met by my mother telling us what the score was at the game we have just sat and watched, to be met with a circastic your joking it wasnt was it. Although not going games I know she will be watching from up high supporting Saints in the same way as she did for the last 50 plus years.

Come on Saints do this for yourselves, the fans and all of those Saintees who are no longer with us!!.

Can anyone who is thinking of letting of smoke bombs not get it in to your thick heads that your actions will get Saints fined or even get kicked out of Europe and will not just affect the players and management team it will affect the fans aswell? Are you really that selfish that you have to spoil the night for everyone by causing at least one tiny little bit of trouble ?

Ditto - wearing exactly the same - top, jeans, boxers and socks as in Trondheim. Leaving nothing to chance.

COYs

Jim

Oh no's! I can't wear the same clobber I wore in trondheim... the piano player has my top....

I will wear my yellow away top, it seemed quite lucky, too....

Oh no's! I can't wear the same clobber I wore in trondheim... the piano player has my top....

I will wear my yellow away top, it seemed quite lucky, too....

Worth losing tomorrow due to bad luck given we got to see a Norwegian playing Aha on a Casio in a saints top IMO

Can anyone who is thinking of letting of smoke bombs not get it in to your thick heads that your actions will get Saints fined or even get kicked out of Europe and will not just affect the players and management team it will affect the fans aswell? Are you really that selfish that you have to spoil the night for everyone by causing at least one tiny little bit of trouble ?

o87y11.jpg