Minsk V St Johnstone 1 August 1St Leg Eq Rnd 3

andrew

Did i no see a photo of a army platoon in a stand, that used to be the case in the eastern block fill the stands with soldiers.

=======================================

Aye you probably did.

This was to Steward the reported 2 fans that made it to the game.

Makes you wonder what all the fuss is about on match-days in the East Stand.

Brilliant result. We're witnessing something quite special here. I went into this game feeling quite confident that we'd take something from it. There's something about this team that I really trust. And Chris Millar's videos are excellent. It's a fantastic time to be a Saints supporter. Well done to Tommy Wright, Callum Davidson and the players.

saints look too be playing with alot of confidence in europe which his great too see fully deserved victories, tommy wright looks to be best man get best out of hard working team be interesting see how well saints do in spfl this season good luck for rest of season hope you make it too group stages of europa league enjoy your night saints fans.

Haha those are the most biased highlights I've ever seen!! It was obvious from the radio that we had a lot of the ball, but that's all Minsk. Shocked that they showed the goal!!

Well taken from Mclean. Totally pumped for next week!!

I'm not sure if I've woken up yet - still living this amazing dream where my wee diddy club have won twice away from home in Europe in 15 days and are staring the chance to play for a place in a league that would provide European football through to Christmas...........

Oh, and just in case you need the ammo, we've won more games in Europe in 2 weeks than Old Rangers did in their last 4 years' of existence....;

COYS!

Jim