Saints V Ross County 17/8/13

There's a guy from Glasgow who has been to every game this season, except Rosenborg and Minsk away. He could easily follow follow his own club but travels to our games when folk cant be bothered walking from Tulloch or Letham.

Edited by Dr Christmas Jones

Well I pick and choose my games for financial reasons. I missed the Hearts game, but went to both Europa games. I took the boy yesterday because I felt that the team deserved my support due to the effort they showed, and the appreciation they voiced, at the Europa games.

Could I afford it - no.

The boy is 13 before the start of next season, and he at least will be getting a ST - something I had never previously thought of getting. If money permits, I will get one too.

I hope others feel the same.

I'm another lapsed season ticket holder who was enjoyed the good value of our European games enough to convince me to bring my kids more regularly. I did intend to come through yesterday, as I thought it might be a good game, but the arrival of friends from London put paid to that. I'm sure there are plenty others who will be attending throughout the season.

We're not suddenly going to become a well-supported team overnight. It will take time, and the free kids under 12 offer is a tremendous start.

you should have brought your London friends through just think they have not got any team in London to compare to SJFC

I'm another lapsed season ticket holder who was enjoyed the good value of our European games enough to convince me to bring my kids more regularly. I did intend to come through yesterday, as I thought it might be a good game, but the arrival of friends from London put paid to that. I'm sure there are plenty others who will be attending throughout the season.

We're not suddenly going to become a well-supported team overnight. It will take time, and the free kids under 12 offer is a tremendous start.

There's a guy from Glasgow who has been to every game this season, except Rosenborg and Minsk away. He could easily follow follow his own club but travels to our games when folk cant be bothered walking from Tulloch or Letham.

i blame all the sad hen pecked blokes that follow there missus around tesco,b and q,wickes ,asda etc on a saturday afternoon.real blokes should be doon the boozer getting sauced and going to the match.shut they shops on a saturday afternoon.liberate yourselves gentlemen .burn yer vest and let the breeze tickle your hairy chest.

"the 22-year-old drawing himself up to his full 5ft 6in, puffing out his chest and proving a pest to an assortment of haunted defenders in his roving role as part of an attacking trident. One spin away from a befuddled Steven Saunders on the touchline was gallus; a second attempt, when he flicked the ball past the full-back with his heel before barrelling into the box, deserved a greater stage."

Love it!!

i blame all the sad hen pecked blokes that follow there missus around tesco,b and q,wickes ,asda etc on a saturday afternoon.real blokes should be doon the boozer getting sauced and going to the match.shut they shops on a saturday afternoon.liberate yourselves gentlemen .burn yer vest and let the breeze tickle your hairy chest.

You're single aren't you?