Cup Final Prices And Availability

saint-johns-toun

Queued for 35 mins this morning got 2 tickets in the Jock Stein lower.Most folk seemed to be buying blocks in the Jock Stein upper aswell as a fair few going for the North Stand.By the time I left folk would be wait much longer than I did as the queue was getting way longer,yip they tickets are still flying off the shelf.

I just got through after all morning on redial - then had to listen to the phone ringing out for a couple of minutes before it was answered. I thought they were taunting me!

Interesting that they asked for my email address when I ordered. Can't remember them doing that last time I called.

Okay....is the upper section of the Jock Stein a better view?

If so, why do the people who purchase their tickets early (including the 'perk' for season ticket holders to be allowed to buy first) need to do so for the lower section (as that is all that is avaiable*), with those buying later getting the option of better seats?

Once again.....IT MAKES NO FUKIN SENSE!!!

*not including North Stand

10,000 from a city of 45,000 folk, looking like the 15,000 target isn't that fantastical. 1 in 3 people attending the cup final is staggering.

Dundee has a population approaching 160,000.

Lets not get too carried away. To insinuate that it is only people from the City Of Perth buying tickets would be wrong. Perthshire as a whole is a very large catchment area and traditionally Saints have always been well supported by people from rural Perthshire. 

Its great to hear we are well on our to breaking the 10,000 mark, however in my opinion, thats the least we should expect to see at the clubs first ever Scottish Cup Final.

Just hoping that the club are able to capitilise on the great positivity surrounding the club to create a legacy long term.

Lets not get too carried away. To insinuate that it is only people from the City Of Perth buying tickets would be wrong. Perthshire as a whole is a very large catchment area and traditionally Saints have always been well supported by people from rural Perthshire. 

Very true, but Dundee has a big rural catchment too, Perth isn't unique.  I'm just countering the 'Perth isn't a football town' crap.  No, Perth just isn't a very big city.

I shouldn't speak, I live in rural Angus and I'm a Saints fan, ha ha.

Any idea what our initial allocation was as haven't yet got through via phone and my brother wont get down to office until Thursday at the earliest? With 9000 already sold would like to know the buffer before we have to wait until the next allocation is given to the club. 

I really don't want to sound negative and in my heart I hope we sell 30000 tickets, but I seriously wouldn't worry about it, the tickets we have in the ticket office and campus will not sell out before Thursday.

Remember they have a sleeping Giant to contend with in their City as well :wink:  so better to go on 80,000 also as Aitchy says Perthshire is close on 100,000   

10,000 from a city of 45,000 folk, looking like the 15,000 target isn't that fantastical. 1 in 3 people attending the cup final is staggering.

Dundee has a population approaching 160,000.

If Saints can sell 15,000 tickets, they will get 15,000 tickets, I am absolutely certain.  There is no way we will sell 15,000 by Thursday, and if we look to be close to selling out the initial allocation, I'm sure the club will be in contact with the SFA to ensure a continuous supply is available.  

Considering it is pay day tomorrow/wednesday, I reckon we could get close to selling the initial allocation by the end of Wednesday, which would be a brilliant achievement.