Stevie May

Hardolez21

definitely in line for another Scotland cap. I think any striker would score if they had Bannan supplying them.

he may well be good enough for Scotland, he was when he was a Crystal Palace sub. If he wasn't good enough for CP doubt  if he will be good enough to get SW where you think you should be - same applies to your ex Watford players who Watford clearly didn't consider good enough for them. Anyway keep on spending and hope you don't go the same way as Leeds, Rangers et al.

Hope not to upset people here, but I cant believe Stevie May is still getting talked about on the main page of our forum. Yes he was a hero and cult figure in what is arguably our best stint at the club, but I am actually enjoying the fact that we are playing some damn good football and a joy to watch and we have a whole stint of players that are getting the plaudits that make up our team. Stevie this and Stevie that is long gone in my books.

Sorry Stevie May Mr " I don't sign Christmas cards " cheers for your time at the club. Hope you do well wherever you paly

Edited by soupy76

Hope not to upset people here, but I cant believe Stevie May is still getting talked about on the main page of our forum. Yes he was a hero and cult figure in what is arguably our best stint at the club, but I am actually enjoying the fact that we are playing some damn good football and a joy to watch and we have a whole stint of players that are getting the plaudits that make up our team. Stevie this and Stevie that is long gone in my books.

Sorry Stevie May Mr " I don't sign Christmas cards " cheers for your time at the club. Hope you do well wherever you paly

and after your post it will take even longer to come off the main page :laugh:

he may well be good enough for Scotland, he was when he was a Crystal Palace sub. If he wasn't good enough for CP doubt  if he will be good enough to get SW where you think you should be - same applies to your ex Watford players who Watford clearly didn't consider good enough for them. Anyway keep on spending and hope you don't go the same way as Leeds, Rangers et al.

i thought bannan looked good when he signed for Palace and Forestieri was one of Watfords main players. i was surprised they let him go.

the majority of this forum puts the championship down but they seem to forget that only the very best talent from up here gets a chance to play in it and the odd one will get to the prem

Cant believe folk wouldn't take May back. ................Sutton before May........really ?

put like that, it makes perfect sense. However, my thoughts on not bringing May back have nothing to with his ability. It is more about the effect it might have on Cummins

the guy has come in and done well. How would he feel if we moved to bring back May, who many would then want playing every week

i worry that his return could unsettle the squad

Stevie May got us to a cup final and reinvigorated the whole town when it came to Saints. To suggest he was anything other than good for morale when he was here is completely disingenuous. The man was, is and always will be a Saints legend and it would be nice if some of our fans could show a bit more loyalty to one of our own. 

Edited by Ali91