Celtic V St Johnstone. Wednesday 4Th March 2015

PauloPerth

Am in the "nothing to lose" camp. A free weekend coming up so no excuses for lack of effort. Shock and awe tactics - very high tempo, use all subs, Kane to play- instruct to harass the living daylights out of Ambrose and vDyke ( if he has enough time) as for the rest of the team I'll trust in Tommy ......but only if Wotherspoon, Croft and Macca start as well !!

I'd play Kane up top and Macca deeper rather than dropping one of them. Macca links up play well and Kane can hound their CHs on his own with his work rate and tackling ability.

I'd give Macca a rest. He hasn't been playing nearly as well as he can; for a no 9 he should be offering more linking up play (even this aspect has been disappointing since his return).  I'd like to see us try something different. Kane and O'Halloran worried Celtic last time and Croft on the wing should trouble their dodgy left-back too.

It's worth taking a risk. It's not like we're expecting to win.

Team selection will be interesting because either Kane or Maclean will have to drop out IMO. Playing a 442 at Celtic park would be suicidal.

Mannus

Miller Mackay Anderson Easton

Millar 

Lappin  Davidson

Wotherspoon                 Ohalloran

Maclean

Game of opinions I believe that playing 1 up front is suicidal because one central defender will mark and Van Dyke will have a free role to come forward and we do not want this to happen with his skill and pace. I would make few changes Scobbie to replace Weight Wotherspoon centre to replace Muzz and Croft wide right. We need O'Halloran wide to cover the pace Mathews.

So Celtic have 10 clean sheets in their last 11 games with Saints the only team to score against them? That's actually quite impressive by Celtic. They've turned into a good side under Deila. Now it's time for us to stick 2 or 3 past them - they're due it!!!

They got 3/4 out, why not lets get intae them