Is Chris Kane Really That Good?

franco

Is it just me that doesn't get the hype surrounding Chris Kane? Doesn't look like half the player May was and I feel the fans have built him up into a player he is not. I would love to be proved wrong but he just seems like a first division player to me.

Probably not the best place for this most.

Can Kane score goals as a Centre forward

Is Graham the Striker we need to sign

Will O'Halloran score more goals playing up front

Is McLean going to play a bit part next season as he is failing to reach the highs of last season (may be a bit unfair but he has his last contract)

TW has a choice and 6 games to find the answers. In 451 pick one from 4 or 442 chose two from four.

Defensive central midfiedplayer

Millar no problem (if he is out injured)

Can we rely on Davidson to perform and stay injury free

Do we play Brown and see if he is up to the task

Lappin last night proved he is not a defensive player

Wotherspoon only other option

Central Defence

Time to give Scobbie games it is the only way to see if he is good enough

McKay has given me concern his age has caught up with him he leaves big gaps in the defence when he over laps as he struggles to get back and more importantly no central midfielder covers for him. I believe it is time for him to concentrate on defending and limit his ventures up field.

I think we are ok for wide

It is time to find our and clear out. All the above should be given the chance to prove themselves (except McKay) because pre season is too late to find out

Edited by Inchcolm

Would much rather see Kane getting game time and a chance to develop than mcfadden who offers very little and that donkey graham who is utter useless , he has 1 more goal in open play than Ando, take his penalty's aside and he has 4 goals his shot to goal ratio is utterly embarrassing its no wonder he got little game time at Utd he is mince.