Saints V Dundee. Sat 11Th April 2015

That was ugly, mostly harsh on the eye and not overly enjoyable BUT fair play to the Saints management for getting the job done. Top six for a fourth year on the trot is excellent. Maybe now we will get some more offensive fitba but probably not. Strange subbies as well but hey ho...

Pretty simple in the end, Dundee are fairly toothless. Could, and should, have been two or three goals between us but yet again we resist the temptation to go for the jugular, Dundees backline was simply awful, while the midfield couldn't cope with any sort of pressure either. Pretty frustrating we stood off them so much considering this.

Can't really understand the subs at all, when we seen Swanson getting ready everyone around me was joking it would be a typical TW move to take O'Halloran off or something equally baffling, but surely it would be the ineffective, knackered, Wotherspoon. Then he goes and does it. Mental.

Great result. It wasn't the prettiest game to watch but the victory was deserved. Excellent goal by Brian Graham who must surely be close to receiving a contract offer now.. I was dying to see a partnership of Graham and Kane,as the game wore on, and I was disappointed/bemused to see the former being removed rather than MacLean who had a poor game. 

We're perfectly capable of catching up with Dundee United. That must be our next aim. Congrats to the players and management for a 4th consecutive top 6 finish. We haven't played the best football, but we're good at stopping other teams from playing their best football. It's not particularly pleasant to witness, but it's undoubtedly effective.

On a sidenote, I'd like to issue an apology to the guy on Tulloch Terrace to whom my dad directed his unreasonable anger. Probably not a member of this forum, but you were spot-on about the traffic lights not working if a vehicle is over the line. Apologies once again. My dad is a total rager at times. He has since accepted his mistake and apologises for his total seethe.

Not very pretty on the eye,but got the result we wanted,although I thought Dundee kept the ball a good bit better than us,and we stood off them far too  much. Made too many unforced errors to be fluid enough,thought Frazer and Easton had good games,Ando and Cuptie not as good,Lappin did great work in the middle,but Graham was mom by a mile,why he got subbed ahead of Macca beggars belief,and Mikey going off instead of Spoony also.

Well done Saints,another top 6 but why do you have to put us through the wringer. Top 6 should have been in the bag weeks ago.

I didn`t think Macca & Wotherspoon should  have started but is there anyone on here that thought they should have been on the park for 92 minutes ?. They were both unbelievably poor & have been for weeks now..

14 months since we scored more than two league goals and won a league game.

11 months since we scored two or more goals in a competitive match at all.

Did we not beat St Mirren and The Arabs 2-0 in the last couple of months?

Good result today. Extremely pleased to have secured another top 6 finish.

A scrappy poor game. I bang on about this every season but what do you expect whilst the players have to play on tattie fields most weeks. The standard of football drops every season along with the pitch. Prime example of why either summer football or artificial pitches are a must in this country.

Millar was fantastic again- clearly player of the season. Mannus save in the first half was outstanding. Frazer Wright continues to defy age.

Steven MacLean was poor today, but a big part of that was because of how deep he had to play.

As much as it pains me to say it- I just don't rate Weatherspoon at the moment. This season I've barely seen him have a good game- maybe one or two. I'd love him to up his game and prove me wrong, but I wouldn't be against trying to find another right sided midfielder for next season that will fight for his place.

I'm one of Tommy Wrights biggest fans, but his subs today really surprised me. You can argue he got the result he needed- but how MacLean and Weatherspoon stayed on the pitch is beyond my limited knowledge.

Good result. Another fantastic achievement to get top 6. Let's push for top 4

Big Brian scored again which is part of what he is on the pitch to do so good, his hold up/ link play could be better, But here is the thing I believe anyway, Goal scoring on a regular basis is something you either have or do not ( Ask, Spoony, Millar, macca) where as the hold up play/ link play can be worked on and he can become better, here for me is the dilemma. Go in Queue for someone better who is available and wait and see if he eventually comes when all his other admirers sign someone else, and in the mean time Brian Grahame signs for someone else who wants him, or sign him up now if we can?????????  .     

Big Brian scored again which is part of what he is on the pitch to do so good, his hold up/ link play could be better, But here is the thing I believe anyway, Goal scoring on a regular basis is something you either have or do not ( Ask, Spoony, Millar, macca) where as the hold up play/ link play can be worked on and he can become better, here for me is the dilemma. Go in Queue for someone better who is available and wait and see if he eventually comes when all his other admirers sign someone else, and in the mean time Brian Grahame signs for someone else who wants him, or sign him up now if we can????????? .

Sort it now.