Hearts v Saints.. Sunday.15/5/16 kick -off 12.30

Hearts fans follow the example of the clown of a manager. He has moaned and complained about every decision this season. Hearts disciplinary record is terrible. 

Neilston trying to blame saints players for getting his player sent off. 

As for the match I thought Hurst and Gordon were excellent. Draw was probably a fair result but disappointing that we lost an early lead and had a glorious chance to seal it. 

Interesting formation with 3 at the back, which allowed us to push on. 

Good game for an end of season affair. Decent performances throughout the team but we tired late on especially against 10 men. Jambos discipline was shocking at times and they were lucky that only 1 saw red - for some reason it seemed that Messrs Craig, Spoony and Swanson were the main targets.

Gordon did well overall - Joe the throw was marking Juanma so it took a bit of pressure off him. Mannus was unlucky with both goals - 2nd was a deflection off Joes heid but Mannus made a couple of cracking saves. Hurst had a power of running but wasn't able to get onto the final ball, especially when Jambos were timewasting, I mean defending for the draw. Kane and Cummins did well though - Kane unlucky not to score when 1 on 1 which somehow turned into a booking for him.

Hearts fans follow the example of the clown of a manager. He has moaned and complained about every decision this season. Hearts disciplinary record is terrible. 

Neilston trying to blame saints players for getting his player sent off. 

As for the match I thought Hurst and Gordon were excellent. Draw was probably a fair result but disappointing that we lost an early lead and had a glorious chance to seal it. 

Interesting formation with 3 at the back, which allowed us to push on. 

Look what happened to Scumdee with their three at the back policy.

Indeed Gordon and Greg Hurst had excellent debuts.

Hearts are the dirtiest team I've seen this season. 

I don't think juanma looked at the ball once when when going for a high ball.  

They basically kicked us all over the park. 

Neilson was a thug when playing and now his team play the same way. 

Great support through, dissapointed to be 2 goals up and get a draw but it's what I called before the game.  

When does the season start........gagging for it already 

Excuse my ignorance but I live in Melbourne. Can somebody please explain to me what has to happen now for Perth to qualify for Europe again? I think Celtic have to win the Cup but just wanted somebody to confirm this for me. Thanks in advance.

What a horrible, horrible side Hearts are. On the pitch, they are purely an extension of their managers approach to the game

Laugh at how their fans call us physical, yet their foul count dwarfed ours.

still, was a good game to attend for a meaningless tie

Good crack in the Polwarth Tavern aftetwards

Hadrians Wall :laugh:

Excuse my ignorance but I live in Melbourne. Can somebody please explain to me what has to happen now for Perth to qualify for Europe again? I think Celtic have to win the Cup but just wanted somebody to confirm this for me. Thanks in advance.

Yeah, Celtic still have to win the cup. You're welcome

Am going to Europe m8.

Paris for ma holidays.

Hearts are the most cynical and dirtiest team going, yet their fans moan and greet for everything. 

At the end neilson (leveins puppet) even sent a youth player round to tell their goalie to feign an injury/ cramp to waste time. Wtf

hearts/neilson/levein spoilt a potential good game. Would hate to watch that every week, embarrassing. 

To be fair you will need a trip to Europe to get you away from the reek of Gorgie for a few days.. 

Fingers crossed for Celtic in the cup like eh.