Player contracts and transfers

David123

Motherwell released him because of his exorbitant wages. Can't see Saints being interested.

Indeed. However, he's hardly been inundated with offers. I see he's been training with Thistle over the summer. Not sure if they've offered him anything or not.

I see Rory Fallon is available. He's experienced with the added bonus of being cheap.

James McFadden just on SkySports saying he's looking for a club after being released by Motherwell.....

Could he do a job in our squad?

Uncanny you say that, was just thinking about him today. If the wages were reasonable I would definitely have faddy. Wouldn't start every game maybe but definitely an impact player from the bench, similar to what hasslebank became in the last few months of last season. Could be on a pay as you play basis?

Would also like to see Stephen Pearson on trial; a good left sided player, though not seen him for a few years.

Yeah McFaddens a no from me, we need consistent players since we have such a small squad and he's incredibly inconsistent. Not what we need nor good enough for what he'd want.

Wouldn't mind Pearson, but thats based purely on name as I've not seen him in a long time to know what level hes at

I saw Faddy pick the ball up 40 yards out,beat 2 or 3 players and score with his weak foot in the 4-0 game at Fir Park,if that's what you're on about ;)

That was 1 of about 3 useful things he done all season . Iwelumo type signing IMO and if that's the best we can muster we're ****ed .