Saints January '22 Transfer Activity

Melbourne Saint

40 minutes ago, Cagey said:

If we can't find a striker I would bring back Hendry in the hope if we bring in Forrest he can put in some decent crosses on Hendys head.

Talking about putting crosses on heads when did we last score from a corner or set piece. Mind you I am struggling to remember when we last scored.

Callum f***** Hendry… you’ve got to be kidding me!!!!!

He’ll be playing bottom half championship or Scottish League One football next season. H

38 minutes ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

He’ll be playing bottom half championship or Scottish League One football next season. H

Desperation. He has done it before for us so you never know.

I wouldn't have suggested it a week ago.

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

If we can't find a striker I would bring back Hendry in the hope if we bring in Forrest he can put in some decent crosses on Hendys head.

Talking about putting crosses on heads when did we last score from a corner or set piece. Mind you I am struggling to remember when we last scored.

Our last home draw with Hearts . Liam Gordon 

2 hours ago, Cagey said:

Never mind, when we next score it will be highlighted in the news - UK wide.

Edited by Indicator

15 hours ago, Cagey said:

Callum listening to me . What can go wrong.

Hopefully he and Ciftci can like up.

16 hours ago, Cagey said:

Chris Kane with a header against Celtic. Not from a corner or set piece though does that count. 

16 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

I think this is a wee bit unfair.

Before the Covid thing we were playing May and Hendry up front and they were a pretty good partnership; I keep harping back to the quarter final of the Scottish cup in Perth where we ran Celtic close. May and Hendry were great that day and Hendry was being linked with Rangers; Strange that he just dropped off the Radar. 

There's a good player in there.

So we are we recalling Hendry as he wasn't getting the game time at Killie or are we recalling him to think he is suddenly going to be the answer to our problems?

Seemed pretty clear recently he was out the door...the talk of Rudden would have confirmed that you would have thought.

He did have a really good spell before his confidence was shot and he got frustrated.

Sounds to me like we have been unsuccessful in getting targets we wanted for the forward players and are now just hoping he'll come back and score....still won't complain if he gets the winner on Wednesday.