Kelty Hearts vs St Johnstone - 22/01/22

Pat McGroin

8 minutes ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

****ing bad dream....

may sitter miss at end to tie the bow

There was a time when May could inflate his tally - and falsely look like a striker - by scoring against lower league teams. He is SO bad, he can't bag a goal in these games, never mind

Even a week or so I’d of given Callum the time to turn around . Unfortunately I don’t think we can give him the chance now . Such a shame for all concerned it’s turned out this way. 

even if only a temporary measure is their a Wright man for the job  !!?? 

Edited by belfastsaintee

Let's be honest Kelty were average they matched us but didn't create much, its saints that threw that away, as we are all over the shop from.boardroom to managerial team and the fraud squad playing for us, par for the course defence poor, midfield non existent and powder puff attack, big changes needed throughout the club

10 minutes ago, belfastsaintee said:

Even a week or so I’d of given Callum the time to turn around . Unfortunately I don’t think we can give him the chance now . Such a shame for all concerned it’s turned out this way. 

even if only a temporary measure is their a Wright man for the job  !!?? 

Not him. 

Plenty of managers looking for a job though - and even after what we've been through, Saints are still a financially stable club which will make us attractive, even if we do end up going down this year. 

42 minutes ago, crieffsaintandy said:

Let's be honest Kelty were average they matched us but didn't create much, its saints that threw that away, as we are all over the shop from.boardroom to managerial team and the fraud squad playing for us, par for the course defence poor, midfield non existent and powder puff attack, big changes needed throughout the club

I agree

5 minutes ago, rik2304 said:

I think it's time you went full Stark mode Larky.

5 minutes ago, rik2304 said:

I think it's time you went full Stark mode Larky.

Hows this for starters?

Callum Davidson!! you will always be highly regarded by me,I named my son after you, and you brought us a cup Double.!!Thanks for that!!!  it will never be forgotten!!!!!
BUT!Counter that with today,you have just handed us our worst result EVER .10 Defeats in a row  and can't score goals!I have held off on wanting you out but I'm afraid your time is up!!Please go and go NOW!@