Pre season friendlies.

Cagey

12 minutes ago, crieffsaintandy said:

Old dinosaur arms in goals, friendly or not this is an embarrassment, the manager and coaching team are complete frauds, going to be a long season with the saviours still in charge!

and you are making that assumption from god knows where knowing absolutely nothing about the game. 

yes it is a bad result but calm yourself and wait and see. Christ no wonder teams play bounce games behind closed doors

33 minutes ago, mainstand said:

and you are making that assumption from god knows where knowing absolutely nothing about the game. 

yes it is a bad result but calm yourself and wait and see. Christ no wonder teams play bounce games behind closed doors

Yep sounds like a fantastic workout 3 goals conceded in ten minutes, maybe that was the plan, but if it was me managing a team I think I would have a bit of concerns about the defending! And just because you see the positives I don’t, and going back before Christmas I don’t feel the management team are the right ones for this club, maybe I am at the game, maybe you are, but if your not how come you have a superior judgement in your eyes? but regardless  at any level in the game friendly or not conceding six means there’s a bit of work to do and this guy just doesn’,t cut it for me.

3 minutes ago, crieffsaintandy said:

Yep sounds like a fantastic workout 3 goals conceded in ten minutes, maybe that was the plan, but if it was me managing a team I think I would have a bit of concerns about the defending! And just because you see the positives I don’t, and going back before Christmas I don’t feel the management team are the right ones for this club, maybe I am at the game, maybe you are, but if your not how come you have a superior judgement in your eyes? but regardless  at any level in the game friendly or not conceding six means there’s a bit of work to do and this guy just doesn’,t cut it for me.

no not at game and no superior attitude just cant understand the bed wetting attitude. :laugh:

yes needs work and should not be losing goals but i have no idea of any of the circumstances round todays game other than it was delayed 2 and a half hours due to an accident on a9. is parish right person probably not but the management team will look at it. 

as for the management team not being the right group for the club, does this game really make a difference to your attitude or influence it? surely if we had won you would not have been calling for cammie to get a knighthood.  

Each to their own! I totally get what you say re circumstances etc and tbf the midfield that started hardly inspires confidence, but these are what we have to work with and conceding like that is poor at any level.

Actually it does because it actually just compounds my gut feeling about them, would love them to succeed but just don’t see it and let’s be honest that last season was eye bleeding, yep saved us but is that type of performances what we want aspire to?

Who is Cammie? And just love this amongst the saints support if you have a different opinion about the team or management team your a knickerwetter!! Love it! Maybe it’s called not accepting mediocrity when we were in a great place last summer!

34 minutes ago, mainstand said:

no not at game and no superior attitude just cant understand the bed wetting attitude. :laugh:

yes needs work and should not be losing goals but i have no idea of any of the circumstances round todays game other than it was delayed 2 and a half hours due to an accident on a9. is parish right person probably not but the management team will look at it. 

as for the management team not being the right group for the club, does this game really make a difference to your attitude or influence it? surely if we had won you would not have been calling for cammie to get a knighthood.  

What does it take fir Davidson and Co to know Parish is not a keeper, and they extended his contract, get them out now friendly, bounce game what ever you caw it just not guid enough

In the whole scheme of things results in friendlies don't matter unless they hit confidence. What does matter is that the coaching staff learn from them. I am not confident about that.

Edited by Cagey

11 hours ago, Havana Saint said:

Try and polish it up as much as you want ,but that's a shocking result.

How the hell did Parish get a new contract?

Last man standing I reckon

if the glass is half full with Parish as our no 1, I’m hoping like crazy we can bring in someone asap