New poll: The Manager

blueheaven

Should Callum Davidson be replaced?  

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I gave up not long after the 2nd one went in, so probably about three weeks after the squad..?

Someone do the honorable thing, please

CD, how stubborn do you have to be to not see the issues?  Walk.

Please.

I'm done with it till either he is changed, or he changes something for the better.

Significantly better

29 minutes ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

yeah....too much to hope for

we had a chance or two after the two goal momentum....does bair know he can use feet and a head? He tries to 'drill' everything with his chest ffs

Big lad had a few decent headers today. One to May in particular. Thought he did fine when he came on. 

Really wanted to believe that Callum was making headway pre-world cup, and things were going to get better and better again.  I think I even posted my positivity on this thread several pages ago.  How wrong I was.  This is utter shite, to the point I almost wanted us to get absolutely humped today when the 3rd went in, to try and force the issue.  Surely he has to go, before he completely destroys both the club and his own future in the game.

Closing in on the worst defensive record in the league now, after shipping another four goals.  Average 1.64 per game (1.3 last season saw us finish 11th).  When you consider the negativity in the starting lineups, that's utterly horrendous.

On subscription cable tv in Canada there is a reality Tv programme about a lad who managed to get signed for a Scottish top flight football club despite never having played “soccer “ in his life before. How they all laugh as he runs about not having a clue what he’s doing and how they celebrated when he actually managed a goal against Kilmarnock.

Obviously I made that up but it’s what it feels like, Theo seems a lovely guy, defo a great athlete and can’t fault his effort, but it’s painful to watch, he’s had way more chances than the Finnish lad who we ll never know if could have made an impact cos Callum didn’t trust him.

Callum should be gone, even for the amount of money wasted on his huge squad, never mind the tactics he never moves away from.