Motherwell V St.Johnstone - Wednesday 1st February 2023

SaintJet

Off to Motherwell on Wednesday and we need to be bringing back something from this game.

The playing surface is excellent so no excuses for not playing some decent footbal.

The team need to be up for this and take the game to 'well. I expect Clark to be suspended so probably a start for Jack Rudden.

I think we can win this and put some space between us and the bottom clubs.

Just tried to buy tickets for this but it looks like you can only get the away end tickets from a ticket booth at the Tommy McLean Stand from 2pm on the day of the game (see Next up: St Johnstone - Motherwell Football Club (motherwellfc.co.uk). Be nice if Saints could correct their site which still redirects to the Motherwell ticket site.

4 minutes ago, templeofsaints said:

Just tried to buy tickets for this but it looks like you can only get the away end tickets from a ticket booth at the Tommy McLean Stand from 2pm on the day of the game (see Next up: St Johnstone - Motherwell Football Club (motherwellfc.co.uk). Be nice if Saints could correct their site which still redirects to the Motherwell ticket site.

I got mine earlier on from the Motherwell site

54 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Huge game. Win this and I think we are well on our way to safety. Lose and we are deep in dodo.

Fine margins.

Callum to go back to 5 at the back looking for a nil nil.

And hide behind the loss of McGowan…

Has to drop Gordon and bring in Mitchell, and would also like to see Wotherspoon in for McLennan.

1 hour ago, pezza70 said:

I’d settle for a point at worst, look at how many goals we have leaked since the competition resumed, I still don’t know if the run we were on before the WC is our real team or the team after the break is our real team?

They are both our real team we are called st johnstone up one week down the next five.