Player contracts and transfers

David123

Just a thought......if Celtic end up signing this Serbian target man there could be an opportunity to get one of their multitude of forwards on loan. Who knows Balde, Pukki or Thumb might actually shine and playing with SMac and under TW.

The likes of Pukki is going to be on around 10k a week at the moment. Hes was also thought well of in Europe before moving to Celtic.

Not a chance of coming to Perth.

Just a thought......if Celtic end up signing this Serbian target man there could be an opportunity to get one of their multitude of forwards on loan. Who knows Balde, Pukki or Thumb might actually shine and playing with SMac and under TW.

None of them are better than who we've just sold . I hope TW comes up with a signing from outwith Scotland .

Now you mention it....so did GMac :laugh:  seriously in order for Shiels to be released either the player himself or Saints will need to come up with money in order to release him from his current contract...doubt that will happen, but you never know!

You didn't make a "hilarious" eye based joke though! 

:-p

Sh els wouldnt benefit us anyway, he's not better than what we've got centrally and he's pathetic out wide, I'd be furious if we showed any interest just now.

On a sidenote Peterborough are apparently on the verge of signing Billy McKay from ICT, apparently its a fee of around £200k. We thought we had it bad.

Also that jokes not mine, its stolen. If you haven't noticed it then just ignore this.

Big Daly a month from being fit & 4th choice at Sevco.

This is a joke right?

Firstly, he is not the kind of player we need to partner Stevie Mac.....secondly, he is more than a month awaya from being fit...more like a lifetime away!! He has run his race as far as the higher echolons of football are concerned i'm afraid

One for our SaintDunc ( I think so anyway), Rumour from down Sheffield way that Noel Hunt is being punted up to us on an initial Loan, any whispers you heard. No sure how fit/good he is so may

be needing games to get him up to speed so would seem like a saints type of signing  :wink: .

is that to partner Heffernan, mr bullshitter?

This is a joke right?

Firstly, he is not the kind of player we need to partner Stevie Mac.....secondly, he is more than a month awaya from being fit...more like a lifetime away!! He has run his race as far as the higher echolons of football are concerned i'm afraid

Sorry Ed I thought this threard was all about taking the piss now given some of the names mentioned.

One for our SaintDunc ( I think so anyway), Rumour from down Sheffield way that Noel Hunt is being punted up to us on an initial Loan, any whispers you heard. No sure how fit/good he is so may

be needing games to get him up to speed so would seem like a saints type of signing  :wink: . 

Certainly hope not for he is rancid and well past his sell by date. Next manager of Leeds United anyway!!!

Thanks SaintDunc for the info I have no seen him play for Leeds for a while, so hope he does not land up her, has he been punted yet, the Manager I mean?

Certainly hope not for he is rancid and well past his sell by date. Next manager of Leeds United anyway!!!

Edited by Center Half

That is seriously unbelievable. That is also very true as he could, but then again so could De Marea, Arteta, Messi

and hundreds of others.

LAUGH OUT LOUD franck lampard also he was a free agent not so long ago shame his old mate jody wasint still kicking about he would of got him up messi would be ok for the bench

Edited by dunkeldneil

Think Heffernan is on still Beverly not heard anything further on it though,Also it was to be a permanant singing not a loan the info from down in Sheffield was a loan for Hunt. I personally would not want either but only reporting what I am hearing, If you dina like it then dina read it. :shock: .  

is that to partner Heffernan, mr bullshitter?