Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That jouno guy on Sportscene was about to burst into tears last night due to the failings/utter shiteness of his beloved Sevco,

The funny thing is they just don't get it how every other club in Scotland detest them and wished they just disappeared with their other half from the East End down to England, this Armageddon has been brilliant, A Scottish cup win, top six finishes and four years in Europe, long may it continue!!!

I seem to have agitated a few regulars. I mean no harm.

Like I said before. You can take the wise words from the legendary Mr Struth and use them in your day to day living. These are powerful words and not to be taken lightly. They are free for anyone to follow. Here is a fitting extract for the sad times.

"Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers."

In 12 months it will be all different. There are consolations for another Championship year. Time to build. Financial calm. Wonderful things will soon come from Ibrox and this success will benefit everyone.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Like I said before. You can take the wise words from the legendary Mr Struth and use them in your day to day living. These are powerful words and not to be taken lightly. They are free for anyone to follow. Here is a fitting extract for the sad times.

"Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers."

In 12 months it will be all different. There are consolations for another Championship year. Time to build. Financial calm. Wonderful things will soon come from Ibrox and this success will benefit everyone.

Sounds more like Billy Graham than Bill Struth :wink:

Just so that you're aware, nothing wonderful has ever come from Ibrox pal.

I agree totally regarding the oft quoted word of Mr Struth Bouncy powerful indeed....but it does throw up some problems for fans of the Govan Club. It was the virulently anti catholic and anti communist beliefs of Mr Struth which simultaneously cemented RFC as the establishment club and made them a pariah to huge sections of the population. His sincere and heartfelt belief in preserving a Protestant Scotland (and Ulster) under pinned by militaristic patriotism and a relentless and unyielding devotion to queen, country and empire. From this position of strength the Struthian Rangers have raised countless millions in charitable work for many a good cause down the decades. IMO here is the problem for fans here and now. David Murray used elaborate tax avoidance schemes to defraud Her Majesty's revenue of tens of millions, indeed his debt mountain in total was nearer to £1 billion. Craig Whyte simply did not pay social taxes, and Charles Green enriched himself to the tune of millions whilst 'losing' charity cash raised from the AC Milan legends game.

Looking objectively at the last two decades........do you think Bill Struth would recognize this shower of bandits as RFC? In short would he believe they are the same club?

Not going to condone the punch but firstly he was pushed and probably got a hurl of Moslem abuse from Erwin at the same time.

"Probably"? Based on what?

I think also Rangers are always vilified in any incident. They get a hard time from everyone.

Poor old Sevco. Can't think why people would want to give them a hard time.

You consider Islamophobic attacks to be a part of human nature??

Personally I didn't even know the guy was a Muslim until you mentioned it on this thread.

And likewise, I wouldn't care if he was a Muslim, Mormon or Martian. All irrelevant tags.

What is relevant is that once again the 'good name' of rangers was besmirched, and trolls are on here bleating about being hard done by?

Stop cheating, bullying, moaning and whining. Try to win something with out overspending, and show some respect to those around you, and you may go someway to building bridges with those laughing at your current situation.

I'm totally up for change and yes, I do agree that the in the past, it was much different. Mr Struth is probably turning in his grave. The attitude in UK as a whole was a very different then. People were more patriotic towards Britain. A fall out from WW2 I suppose. I'm not going to be able to come out with all the answers that all those years of sectarianism have lumbered us with. Nor am I going to start ranting on about my beliefs. These are obvious. There is no reason why the traditions cannot be upheld in a peaceful manner. You can have a lager and orange to celebrate the ceasefire.

The Rangers were stripped bare and left out to dry in the sun. The greed of a few helped to destroy the Ibrox world. Time to move on. Lets see what the King is up to in the coming weeks. "Times they are a changin".

I joined WAP, not as a troll or just to rile anyone but to have some banter. I might let the odd word slip but nothing from me will be in malice. I'm too old and grown up for that. I wouldn't be able to be up to my knees in ****** blood if I tried anymore. Any ways, it gives you guys someone to take the piss out of. I think I know a few of youse anyway.

I'm waving the "orangie" olive branch here.

I'll be rooting for St Johnstone too by the way. Honest !

Awaits Chunder's "Hi Abernethy, Montrose, 101, rik" etc

I won't bite with this because I know you're trying to test me here and catch me out being offensive with the Muslim thing but think of it like this without Islamophobic involved- If you were getting trouble from the mhanky, then he turns and shoves you, he's likely to say something nasty at the same time. That would be typical from bead rattlers anyway but it's human nature to shout as you shove someone.

I also don't know if he's a Muslim but he looks like it. Any way he's out of contract.

Ok. Now I know this is wind up.

How do you kill a troll? Starve it to death.

And on that bombshell.....

Goodnight.

I won't bite with this because I know you're trying to test me here and catch me out being offensive with the Muslim thing but think of it like this without Islamophobic involved- If you were getting trouble from the mhanky, then he turns and shoves you, he's likely to say something nasty at the same time. That would be typical from bead rattlers anyway but it's human nature to shout as you shove someone.

I also don't know if he's a Muslim but he looks like it. Any way he's out of contract.

Wow. Incredible that you started that by saying you wouldn't say anything offensive.