Hibernian V Saints

glenrothes saintee

Fantastic performance tonight from the team. It's hard to believe that's the first points we've taken from hibs this season. That's two good league wins in a row and I hope Lomas now sticks with the Vine, McLean partnership. Although dissapionted with Mcleans finishing the last couple of games I think his overall play makes us more of a threat. I thought Tade would run a tired hibs defence ragged but we just become so one dimensional with him on the field. Great to see muzz back, if not for vines two goals he was defo man of the match. Onwards and upwards COYS!!

What impressed me most about tonight was that I lost count of the number of times we closed down and harassed the Hibs players and stole the ball from them in the middle of the park. All the other positives have been posted already....Muzz was superb, Wright immense, Cregg done exactly what I have been saying he is capable of, with a great goal thrown in. He has a brilliant ability to read the break of the ball, making sure he is there for that crucual clearance or tackle.

Without wanting to labout the point (which I will now proceed to do), Nigel on was the wrong change for me for a couple of reasons. At 3-0 you want to just firm up and give them nothing.....Nige doesn't track back....period. Also, why not put Caddis on....a perfect situation to give him an opportunity to show what he has got as well as making him feel part of the team after being loaned out.....a real trick missed by Lomas imo

That aside....I couldn't be happier. Not even getting home to find my washing machine had went on fire has dampened my joy

Would still say Muzz was man of the match for me. Vine took his goals really well, but Murray fought for every ball for 95 minutes. Immense performance. Hope Strachan was watching.

Was thinking that myself. He's exactly the type of midfielder the national team could do with. This would be the perfect time to give him more game time with the campaign being all but over. Sadly I don't see it happening until he moves to a bigger club.

very well played saints

midfield the best

forwards always a threat

defence good enough attacked most balls, lost it a bit for the shoplifter to score

notice the lomas doubters not out in force

murray davidson best player on the park by a long way

looking forward to dingwall as long as slf is not sitting beside me again

So pleased with the lads tonight. Even in the first game we played at Easter Road I thought we deserved more from the game, and we definitely deserved more in the game in Perth.

Would have been good to see McLean get a goal under his belt, but apart from that the guys worked really well and they were three excellent goals.

Great team performance . 3rd goal nice . And Liam Craig giving his all again . Going to be hard to replace him and Muzz .

Don't want to be harsh in the guy, but there was no way Craig gave his all tonight. He look disinterested at times and was pretty damn poor. I don't blame him, it must have been a tough situation for the guy.

Don't want to be harsh in the guy, but there was no way Craig gave his all tonight. He look disinterested at times and was pretty damn poor. I don't blame him, it must have been a tough situation for the guy.

Don't know why people are being so hard on him.

He completely stopped their galloping full back from getting forward as he has done in other matches.

And Hibs paid him a lot of respect by marking him closely, allowing gaps to appear elsewhere .

Liam, Liam,Liam.

My highlight of the evening was sitting there in the stand watching McPake shake his head in response to his mangers decisions.

Imagine that a manager who's tactical knowledge is infinitely worse than Lomas'. For what it's worth, I still think he Ot his tactics wrong, but what do I know. :D

I have Hibs mates who are a realistic bunch. They realise that there league position was very flattering on them and that they have carried a fair degree of good fortune. They also think Fenlon in tactically niaive