2013/14 Season Tickets

Dylan-Saints

The club is a joke. Why not cash in on the excitement from getting Europe. Instead we wait, hold off, don't mention a thing to the fans. If we make a couple of signings which don't excite fans then that could see a reduction in sales. Or people who were at the Motherwell game who don't normally go may have lost interest. They should have had flyers or something at that game promoting next season.

I really hate the way they go about their business, Steve Brown and the rest of the board do their utmost to keep secret any deals or offers they have on yet when he actually gets some air time all he does is moan about the lack of fans. Get a grip. Hire somebody who can actually sell the club. Someone who can bring in sponsors, being back fans, get the word out there that the 3rd best team in Scotland is on their doorsteps. But instead we get the same old pish from the same old people.

The club is a joke. Why not cash in on the excitement from getting Europe. Instead we wait, hold off, don't mention a thing to the fans. If we make a couple of signings which don't excite fans then that could see a reduction in sales. Or people who were at the Motherwell game who don't normally go may have lost interest. They should have had flyers or something at that game promoting next season.

I really hate the way they go about their business, Steve Brown and the rest of the board do their utmost to keep secret any deals or offers they have on yet when he actually gets some air time all he does is moan about the lack of fans. Get a grip. Hire somebody who can actually sell the club. Someone who can bring in sponsors, being back fans, get the word out there that the 3rd best team in Scotland is on their doorsteps. But instead we get the same old pish from the same old people.

They might also have a really exciting signing waiting in the wings and as such a massive PR coup!!!!

They might also have a really exciting signing waiting in the wings and as such a massive PR coup!!!!

That may be true, but why not capitalise on the double hit? As Goran says, get those that are on a high due to attending Motherwell game / European qualification AND if we do make an exciting signing you get those that may have been swithering once it is announced

That may be true, but why not capitalise on the double hit? As Goran says, get those that are on a high due to attending Motherwell game / European qualification AND if we do make an exciting signing you get those that may have been swithering once it is announced

Have heard that this years "massive" signing will be "ghostie" ---Not sure what his role will be tho

So you expect the club to sell a product where there is no guarantee what the league set-up or amount of games we will play?

So, the club arrive at a price based on the most likely scenario and apply a risk factor / exception approach should it differ from this season...it's not rocket science

So you expect the club to sell a product where there is no guarantee what the league set-up or amount of games we will play?

Absolutely. Any potential changes for next season aren't going to differ greatly from the last few years in the SPL. There are a limited number of outcomes so I'm sure they can assess the likelihood of each outcome and apply a sensible pricing structure.

----------------

They know how many games they are going to play though.

Next season no matter what reconstruction or not it will be an SPL of 12 teams. with either playoffs or no playoffs. thats the only thing thats could change for next season in terms of structure.

Absolutely. Any potential changes for next season aren't going to differ greatly from the last few years in the SPL. There are a limited number of outcomes so I'm sure they can assess the likelihood of each outcome and apply a sensible pricing structure.

==============

Am I right in thinking that the SPL have still failed to attract a sponsor?

If this is the case, would you be happy for the club to hike up the price of a Season Ticket to meet expected shortfall, or would you expect price to remain as last season?

==============Am I right in thinking that the SPL have still failed to attract a sponsor?If this is the case, would you be happy for the club to hike up the price of a Season Ticket to meet expected shortfall, or would you expect price to remain as last season?

We really don't want to get caught up in the law of diminishing returns! Fewer folk paying more..less folk enticed to buy a ticket...charge a higher price to make up the shortfall sell even less....disnae work.... Keep it competitive....hold on to at least the small hard core of fans & work out a strategy to attract more folk!!!

We really don't want to get caught up in the law of diminishing returns! Fewer folk paying more..less folk enticed to buy a ticket...charge a higher price to make up the shortfall sell even less....disnae work.... Keep it competitive....hold on to at least the small hard core of fans & work out a strategy to attract more folk!!!

====

exactly.

I don`t see what the problem is.League reconstuction or lack of sponcer for Saints or SPL should have no bearing on the season tickets.There is no way they can increase the cost of tickets as we will lose revenue.If we were unlucky enough to be in the play offs they could state that they would be pay at the gate as should be any Europe games.

GET IT SORTED SAINTS.You are losing money.

==============

Am I right in thinking that the SPL have still failed to attract a sponsor?

If this is the case, would you be happy for the club to hike up the price of a Season Ticket to meet expected shortfall, or would you expect price to remain as last season?

Saints have still to attract a main short sponsor too I believe. I would expect there to be some different pricing structures based on the club's income forecasts. As has been said though if they want to go down the road of charging more for a season ticket to make up for other sponsorship shortfalls then they will find themselves struggling badly on a lot of fronts.

EXACTLY right my friend its pathetic ,you GET out what you put in and saints aren't putting much in ,,anything that is done is eithr to little or too late...BUT don't critise cos your not a true fan if you critise..WE,VE HEARD F ALL ABT F,ALL AS USUAL...REALLY ANNOYS ME.I WOULDNT MIND IF THEYR DOING THERE BEST BUT THEY AINT.

Season ticket details now on the OS.

Biggest things are the prices have stayed the same. Also you get into the European home match for £15 and, if you make the away European game through the club (I assume) you enter a draw to win 2 free season tickets.

Decent, although absolutely mind boggling as to why this couldn't have been released weeks ago.

Didnt the season ticket get you into the european game last season? Also noticed its adults only in Muirton suite before and after the game. Has this been changed back to season ticket holders only and also kids not allowed in any more/

Season ticket details now on the OS.

Biggest things are the prices have stayed the same. Also you get into the European home match for £15 and, if you make the away European game through the club (I assume) you enter a draw to win 2 free season tickets.

Decent, although absolutely mind boggling as to why this couldn't have been released weeks ago.

The way I read it ,is it not 2 pairs of folk to win the away euro trip with the team if you get a season ticket ?

Another great initiative from Saints. What other club would offer a prize/incentive like that?

Exactly, sounds like a great idea.

And as for posts saying this should've been announced "weeks" ago, if my memory serves me correctly it 's been barely 2 weeks since we qualified for Europe..

Surely the outcome of all that had a bearing on certain signings/re signings of players, and therefore decisions on whether to buy a season ticket or not for many fans.

It makes no difference to me, I'll be watching Saints anyway, but a lot of people like an idea of the product that's gonna be on show before parting with cash.

How could the club have announced the European deals "weeks" ago when we were still an outside bet?

And also, since then I think most of the staff have been on a well deserved holiday, albeit a short one before coming back to prepare for the forthcoming adventures of Europe and the new season.

Oh, and the job of pleasing the fickle person that is a Saints fan!!