More Nonsense Fae Fat Sally

Edstar101

It is getting close to the point where I would advocate writing him out of our history

Completely. It's embarrassing that this guy started out at Saints. I'm totally ashamed of him.

It's the right decision not having the League Cup Final at Ibrox. I imagine a lot of fans of Aberdeen and Caley would, quite rightly, have a real problem with having to give money to Sevco. I know I would.

Completely. It's embarrassing that this guy started out at Saints. I'm totally ashamed of him.

It's the right decision not having the League Cup Final at Ibrox. I imagine a lot of fans of Aberdeen and Caley would, quite rightly, have a real problem with having to give money to Sevco. I know I would.

While I agree entirely, I don't for one second think Neil Doncaster and his group of cretinous puppets do.  I'm quite sure that that had absolutely no bearing on the decision whatsoever.

I'm actually surprised that they bothered to waste time making a decision, given that two diddy teams are in the final.  A non-event.

It's easier for both travelling supports......end of.....

The paranoia from both ends of Glasgow is ridiculous.

I'm sure the Police are dreading the first time that the green team and the blue team lock horns, the media will love it: I will take myself away that weekend.....St Kilda should be remote enough. 

It's easier for both travelling supports......end of.....

The paranoia from both ends of Glasgow is ridiculous.

I'm sure the Police are dreading the first time that the green team and the blue team lock horns, the media will love it: I will take myself away that weekend.....St Kilda should be remote enough. 

I am pretty sure there is both a THE Rangers and Celtic Supporters Club there :roll:

If the bigot brothers were to meet in one of the cups before the Rangers are promoted to the SPFLFLFFLSPFLFPL, the other Scottish teams should put on Old Firm free entertainment at their grounds on matchday.  Anything at all.  Tiddlywinks, pin the tail on the donkey, sleeping lions.  Charge £1 to get in. Pretty sure there would be full houses across the country.

He is just currying favour with the fans so when he does get booted...its a huge pay day for him as he milks the sympathy theme over and over again. First interesting test is when he gets booted out of the Scottish Cup by a team lower in the pecking order than Celtic. He had no need to make these pathetic comments and I will have no sympathy when he gets "ejected". 

Edited by AthensSaint

Apparently Graham Wallace had secured a deal to hire Ibrox to the SPFL for the League Cup Final pointing out that the SFA had OKed it for the Scottish Cup.  Unfortunately some wee guy at the SPFL was told to sort out the details and he not being one of the blazerati asked to see the Title Deeds so he could put the correct owners name on the contract.  Puzzled by the delay in producing this he helpfully suggested that they might be able to work from the details on the safety certificate at which point he was told to forget the deal.

If the bigot brothers were to meet in one of the cups before the Rangers are promoted to the SPFLFLFFLSPFLFPL, the other Scottish teams should put on Old Firm free entertainment at their grounds on matchday.  Anything at all.  Tiddlywinks, pin the tail on the donkey, sleeping lions.  Charge £1 to get in. Pretty sure there would be full houses across the country.

what the fresk is sleepihg lions?

The roughy show said he was at the wind up but he's definately being serious.

Cant believe a cup final between caley n Aberdeen has been turned into another old firm tit for tat.

the priority is there are plenty of tickets for the fans.

say10k for caley n 35k for the sheep that only leaves 6k for comps would ibrox be big enough?

most folk saying its fare but the farest thing would be a semi plus final each.

Also talk of not getting the tv equipment away in time, surely they cant play a match the day before a final

So disappointed with Sally, a guy whose career I've always followed, and hugely respected until recently. Some of the sh ite he's come out with over the last few years to sook up to the Orcs has been nauseating.

Why? The humungously ridiculous salary, and the thoosands and thoosands of shares he got for 1p each, meaning he has a material interest in keeping the Rangers delusion going for as long as possible. A material interest that could easily pay off the dozens of small Glasgow businesses that were fecked by the cynical, cheating, lying and stealing perpetrated by Rangers (RIP).

Things are improving, but broadly speaking we are a country still run by a protestant ascendancy of hard-(and blue) nosed wan kers who dominate business and the professions, and who use as their shock-troops and stooges a mob of semi-literate sh itebags. The sh itebag are fed a constant diet of delusion and nonsense to keep them in line -basically, thinly-veiled anti-Catholic paranoia hate talk. Backs to the walls, lads, fight to the last bullet, the Catholics are coming. This latest "you hate us cos we're Rangers" spunk is just another example to get the mob throbbing.

This is cynical, disgusting manipulation of folk by wan kers for money. You keep hoping the mob will eventually wake up and smell the roses. No sign of it yet, sadly. They'll keep on painting their kerbstones orange, singing their vile songs, poisoning the minds of their children. It's like rats in a laboratory in some grotesque mental conditioning experiment.

I don't want to get all political, but there is one party in Scotland which is predominantly east, south and north of Scotland based, which is (generally, apart from the odd lapse) Against his Sort of Thing, which is having a wee vote in September which might, just might lift this benighted country out of the dark ages.

If you don't want to get political, "IF YOU HATE THE FE£CKING THE THE CLAP YOUR HANDS".

Hic. Goodnight.

and his latest jibbering nonsense:-

It's the 5th round of the Scottish Cup this weekend & it kicks off tonight with the live tv clash between League One rivals Rangers & Dunfermline at Ibrox. Ally McCoist is on record as saying he has assembled a side to challenge for the cups but he has not enjoyed the best of times in cup competitions during his time in charge. Speaking ahead of tonight's game, McCoist said...

"We believe, outwith Celtic, who would be most people's if not everybody's favourites to win domestic competitions because of their strength at this moment, we believe we are on a par with the rest of the SPL teams. Aberdeen are obviously very strong as well."

Dunfermline have had no joy in their meetings with Rangers so far this season, but will know that in cup competitions, anything can happen. 

Why are the commentators at the game tonight not making a bigger deal of THE Rangers probably making the last 8 for the first time in their history??

(the important thing here is the 'history' dig....not the facts, as I can't remember and cant be arsed looking up where they got to the last couple of seasons)