Super Saints V Ict 22/2/14 Ko 1500.

rik2304

If he plays Millar and McDonald together in centre midfield again for this, I will....em...I will....em....DO SOMETHING (not sure what, and it won't be anything spectacular, or probably even worth mentioning)

If I was the opposition, I would actually GIVE the ball to Millar or McDonald and just wait for them to allow our attacking players to commit forward prior to intercepting their poor pass or nicking the ball off them and hit on the counter attack, capatilising on our lack of pace at the back.

If he plays Millar and McDonald together in centre midfield again for this, I will....em...I will....em....DO SOMETHING (not sure what, and it won't be anything spectacular, or probably even worth mentioning)

If I was the opposition, I would actually GIVE the ball to Millar or McDonald and just wait for them to allow our attacking players to commit forward prior to intercepting their poor pass or nicking the ball off them and hit on the counter attack, capatilising on our lack of pace at the back.

It really is infuriating isnt it. Constantly gifting possession away but its okay because they try hard.... :shock: :shock: :roll:

If you were Cregg would you not really wonder what you need to do to get a run of games. He out performs them two regularly yet never gets a game and when he does plays well then is STILL dropped to bring Millar back in.

Could the game be off? if the ICT game tonight is cancelled v Stranraer? Is there not some rule hen teams are a certain distance apart taht they play on Saturday adn cancel league matches,

They would probably try again tomorrow...

if not then possibly moved to Monday next week like our game against Cowdenbeath was? 

Mannus

mackay ando wright Easton

Dunne cregg

croft spoony nigel

May

subs-banks scobbie o hallaron iwelumo millar 2youngsters

no way will tw leave out gmac n I have miller missing out so 2 players will be left out altogether come Saturday. Now the injuries n suspensions r clearing tw has big decisions to make

It really is infuriating isnt it. Constantly gifting possession away but its okay because they try hard.... :shock: :shock: :roll:

If you were Cregg would you not really wonder what you need to do to get a run of games. He out performs them two regularly yet never gets a game and when he does plays well then is STILL dropped to bring Millar back in.

I think the fact that Cregg is leaving at the end of the season and both Millar and McDonald are staying is affecting his playing time.