Saints Development League Thread

lethamsaintee

If Johnson was their right winger, he was fast and very tricky getting past his man fairly regularly. Didn't think his final ball hurt us much though. Best performers for Saints IMO were McKay, Martyniuk, Caddis, Hurst & Hunter. Clark had a good couple of saves but felt he should have done better with their 2nd goal. Draw probably a fair result but felt, with minutes to go, Saints should have held out for the win.

Edited by gk1

Don't ever condone spitting, but this smacks of Caley trying to get the guy off the wage bill to be honest.  He hasn't featured in their first team since August.

That crossed my mind too. Seems like a bit of an over-reaction from the club. Wonder what they'd have done if it had been a key first team player.

Don't ever condone spitting, but this smacks of Caley trying to get the guy off the wage bill to be honest.  He hasn't featured in their first team since August.

Yogi went into the Saints dressing room to apologise and the chairman has been in touch with ours to again apologise, that to me speaks volumes about the way the club is run and I can't see many other clubs having done this.