Saints V Dundee 13/09/14

slf

Hello,

I recently moved to Perth from Iceland and I was thinking about going to the match on Saturday. Is it difficult to get a ticket for the match? Was also thinking if you were meeting at a pub before the match?

Best regards

Gudni

You will not need a ticket for the Saints end. The east stand is the place to go. The Muirton lounge(in the corner between main and Ormond stand)for a drink before the game.

Hello,

I recently moved to Perth from Iceland and I was thinking about going to the match on Saturday. Is it difficult to get a ticket for the match? Was also thinking if you were meeting at a pub before the match?

Best regards

Gudni

Braw.

Don't go to the 208 it's no great.do what the man said and go to the muirton suite at the ground.

Do ye ken a geyser called gunni torfason?

Braw.

Don't go to the 208 it's no great.do what the man said and go to the muirton suite at the ground.

Do ye ken a geyser called gunni torfason?

slf, geysers in Iceland are not what they are in the UK.

You may need to call in a translator unless our new supporter has been watching The Sweeney. Ha ha.

Hello,

Best regards

Gudni

good choice to follow the Saints. Welcome aboard.

welcome.

no tickets for Saturday's game for home fans - just pay at the gate.

the East Stand (long stand pitchside on the right as you approach the ground) is £22. If you have any kids then under 12's get in free.

the Ormond Stand (behind the goal) is a mixed family stand - open to both home and away supporters and is £15 with kids free - although, with it being a family stand, you have to have kids with you.

Places for a drink before the game? I'd suggest the St Johnstone Supporters Club in Barossa Street on the edge of the town centre, plus they run buses to and from the game:

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:IE-SearchBox&oe=&gfe_rd=cr&gws_rd=ssl&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=uk&sll=56.399915,-3.433236&sspn=0.0182394,0.043946&cid=967047692286389204&q=barossa+street+st+johnstone+club&sa=X&ei=73ENVIDABo7lar6Lggg&ved=0CCEQtQMwAQ

Although the above is a member's club you will have no problem being signed in - new fans and members are always welcome.

Alternatively, as mentioned above, there is a bar actually at the ground - the Muirton Suite, and is under the Main Stand.

Enjoy the game!

Thank you for all your answers. Looking forward to come on Saturday!

Think I'd be inclined to go with 4-5-1 again for this. 

We don't want to fall into the trap everyone else has of underestimating Dundee and we've plenty of attacking midfield options these days. 

Mannus

Mackay - Tam  - Ando -  Easton

Croft -  McDonald - Millar - Brown - Spoony

Macca

Edited by angus-saint253