St Johnstone Vs St Mirren.

Aitchy

Maybe O'Hell pass the ball oran could learn from Faddy how to pass the bloody ball instead of running into corners and getting robbed.

Did he get Nigels boots (the velcro ones) when he left? :confused:

Maybe O'Hell pass the ball oran could learn from Faddy how to pass the bloody ball instead of running into corners and getting robbed.

Did he get Nigels boots (the velcro ones) when he left? :confused:

This wonderful game of opinions. I am a fan of O'Halloran. I will watch his performance with much interest on Saturday and please do the same without your negative glasses. I believe he rarely gives the ball away and always finds a player with his passes. Yes they may be backwards or sideways but we do retain possession. I will also watch to see how many times he is robbed of the ball. I believe others are robbed more often but you fail to mention them. Lets look at his performances and return to this topic on Saturday night. This is all with the belief that TW does not make too many changes and he gets a game.

This wonderful game of opinions. I am a fan of O'Halloran. I will watch his performance with much interest on Saturday and please do the same without your negative glasses. I believe he rarely gives the ball away and always finds a player with his passes. Yes they may be backwards or sideways but we do retain possession. I will also watch to see how many times he is robbed of the ball. I believe others are robbed more often but you fail to mention them. Lets look at his performances and return to this topic on Saturday night. This is all with the belief that TW does not make too many changes and he gets a game.

I too have a high regard for O'Halloran, think he is being played in the wrong position though. Looks very fit & we will only see the best of him when we play him in the proper position & with some proper service. A settled team may help?!⚽️

Finally making my way to the first game of the season for this tomorrow, hope that Faddy puts a few more bums on seats than normal.

It's going to be odd tomorrow. Atmosphere and crowd will probably the lowest we have had at home this season.

Mcd's atmosphere has been good so far this season.

not sure about the fitness of midgie but id go

Mannus

Mackay Ando Wright Easton

Millar  Muzz

Croft         Caddis      O'Hallaron

Graham

subs-Banks Miller Lappin Spoony Faddy Brown Morgan

Hurst on the bench in place of the injured Banks.

I think O'Halloran is a good player (agree with post under your rant)

He hogs the ball too often imho fails to pass too often imho and seems to dribble himself into a corner and then he gets robbed.

I have no doubt whatsoever he will only get better

when he learns to recogonize when to pass rather than going off on a mazy run.

As the O.S. is always so slow is that quote from last season :roll:

Update on Midge is he had a fitness test today and will not feature tomorrow.

Chance for the younger brigade to make the pool.

Don't be surprised if Faddy starts the match.

My thoughts are to start him and lets see how far that takes him/ us.