Mcfadden's Turn

Tranmere Saintee

First of all he should not have done it but he did and we should just accept his punishment BUT................................

what will happen to Hamilton Accies for the action of their fans for being abusive to JMcF all game?

what will happen to Dougie Imrie for his assault on Alan Mannus?

what will happen to substitute Eamonn  Brophy for his assault on Frazer Wright before the game had restarted after his coming on?

The answer to the 3 previous questions is feck all because the BBC probably chose not to highlight them

You are obviously not a Faddy fan HSF.

The whole BBC thing is pathetic, they sit there on a Sunday night trying to play god with folks careers. Stewart will hopefully disappear to become a politician and spout as much shite as he wants in Parliament.

To get a 3 match ban for Sunday is crazy.

Yes he was wrong but does it merit an additional 2 game ban no!!

Oh, and McFadden is an idiot for reacting to this so its fully deserved. It's not as if he's still Berti's cheeky wee boy anymore. With his age and match fitness issues how long will it take before he is actually useful to us on the pitch like he was in the 2 County games.

Hopefully this gives him a chance to be fully fit for his next chance...

Also on the subject of James McFadden, I'm well peeved off. Bought the latest Football Manager last weekend, started a St Johnstone game and McFadden starts the game with a back injury, out for 10 months. Can't even terminate his contract. Gutted.

On the positive side, Millar and Davidson weren't cutting it in the middle of the park so I started Caddis against St Mirren and he grabbed an assist and had a match rating of 8/10 in his first game. Wee run in the side for the ginger now methinks.

It is the fact that BBC seem to pick and choose what incidents to highlight and Saints seem to be one of their favourite picks that pisses me off. The other one that annoyed me recently was the commentator in the QOS v sevco blatantly saying the compliance officer WILL be called.

I seen the incident. That's the kind of stuff that does deserve a ban though.. it was filthy!!

Some people are fickle as ****, a few weeks ago he was the dogs bollocks now they want him punted. Dear o dear people take a look at yourselves. He made a stupid gesture in the heat of the moment with adrenaline running high, anyone who has ever played football at any level knows you do things in the heat of the moment that you may regret later. To get an extra game ban is nothing short of laughable

It's got absolutely nothing to do with the BBC. He would have been cited regardless. The only person to blame here is McFadden himself for the gesture.

If it wasn't shown on the BBC how would it get cited?

Not being facetious here, genuinely interested in the process for this.

I was listening on the radio on Sunday, and chick the prick made more of the gesture than the red card. He said that the compliance officer WOULD be taking further action at least 3 times.

Right or wrong about what the CO does, it is NOT Chick's place to say that, and make such a point about bringing it to the COs attention.

Faddy is stupid for doing it, but he was clearly frustrated by the refs lack of consistency and lost the head. At least he cares. Never looked like he gave two shits when he played for Motherwell.

You are obviously not a Faddy fan HSF.

The whole BBC thing is pathetic, they sit there on a Sunday night trying to play god with folks careers. Stewart will hopefully disappear to become a politician and spout as much shite as he wants in Parliament.

To get a 3 match ban for Sunday is crazy.

Yes he was wrong but does it merit an additional 2 game ban no!!

Conspiracy by "them" IMO