Saints Vs Celtic 15/05/15

David123

I mean how hard would it have been to sell tickets on Saturday when we were all up at the stadium anyway? Now I need to walk the tightrope to see if the post will send them quick enough.

Why make it simple though.

5 days before the game & no info on tickets. I assume the Celtic fans know. Club is fecking disgrace.

A few weeks ago Dalia said in an interview the last game the full squad will play will be against Aberdeen, after then he will be resting most of the first team players for the last two matches and looking at the young players. 

Time will tell, but it's certainly a viable option for them to do that, the league is won, there have no cup games left, so, nothing to play for.

They might do us a favour !!!!!

:cool:  

Hope so.  Also, McInnes now saying some of his first choice players need a rest as Aberdeen's first Europa tie is in early June.

We can but try and take advatage.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/scotfoot

At risk of upsetting anybody by posting in the wrong thread: you'll get Tommy Wright's Sportsound interview on the listen again feature at the above link.

As ever he comes across very well indeed.

He did indeed. Great ambassador for ay club to have. We are very fortunate to have Tommy.

As always when playing Celtic hope for the best fear the worst. However we have beaten them once. The first game spoiled by diving (insert appropriate word) last home game gave then 2 goal start and almost got a point. Kane seemed to worry them in last home game when he came on. Hope BEaston plays and Swanson could give them a big problem on left wing. (I hope)

Edited by Cagerf

Having re-considered everything, and calmed down from the weekend, I feel we should line up...

Mannus

Mackay - Anderson - Wright - Easton

O'Halloran - Millar - Davidson - Swanson

Kane - Graham

Go for them right from the off and see how up for this they are, as they looked pretty laid back yesterday against Aberdeen. Nothing to lose now.

You still want to play a guy that has signed for another team over those that are 100% committed to the club? Sorry but I don't care who they are NOBODY is bigger than our club, no offence mate. Just my opinion same as yours bud.

Dunno if Davidson has the physical presence needed against this lot? Muzz seems to be made of Chocolate these days?

Wou;ld stick with Kane upfront. Back four will prob have Miller at RB now Dave's Op is confirmed? Wright for some ball wining in the centre of Defence yip.

I think we will have a good game against the Unwashed, we've done the best in ages the past two/three seasons, I'm hopeful.

Graham plays imo.

Goals win games, Graham is our top scorer for a reason. No coincidence we didn't win against United because we couldn't finish our chances.

I know Graham was never going to play last week but if he was playing we would of won that game. A team such as ourselves struggle to score goals. Leaving your top scorer out is criminal.

Edited by PerthSeany

You still want to play a guy that has signed for another team over those that are 100% committed to the club? Sorry but I don't care who they are NOBODY is bigger than our club, no offence mate. Just my opinion same as yours bud.

Dunno if Davidson has the physical presence needed against this lot? Muzz seems to be made of Chocolate these days?

Wou;ld stick with Kane upfront. Back four will prob have Miller at RB now Dave's Op is confirmed? Wright for some ball wining in the centre of Defence yip.

I think we will have a good game against the Unwashed, we've done the best in ages the past two/three seasons, I'm hopeful.

People seem to be forgetting that Graham was NEVER our player in the first place. The guy is entitled to go wherever he chooses next term. Doesn't mean he'll be any more or less committed than at any other stage of the season.

Fact is, we're aiming for 4th and he's our most likely scorer by a country mile.

Who's to say Chris Kane won't leave this Summer? Graham will try his hardest to score while he plays for us, he's the type of greeting faced b****** who'll do anything to score, so I can't see why he'd stop, especially when it has no effect on his future employers. We need to win these last games, christ even one point might be enough, so we need goals, and he's the only one getting them.

And I've no idea what central midfielder we have thats more physical than Davidson?