Alashkert V Saints. Europa League Q1.. 1St Leg, Thurs 2Nd July

Spence is reporting on Aberdeen so doesn't leave anyone else for Saints!

Is there any way it could be on Armenian tv? Not sure what kind of broadcast network they are going to have though... Possibly mostly tv from their bigger neighbours.

Edited by PerthSeany

What about that channel that showed one of our away matches last year? A sports one on Sky, Premier maybe? If they don't pick it up then nobody else will, but I'm not holding my breath for any kind of TV coverage. We'll be lucky to get updates from sportsound if anything. We're just not big time enough for the BBC to put any effort into covering  :roll:

You're underling Franco's point. That was over a year ago. He's done precious little since.

Now I like MacLean's intelligence and with the right partner he may come good again, but I'd agree that it's odd that he doesn't seem to be held to the same standards as other players whose form dipped in places last year - e.g. Brown, Croft, McFadden, Graham - all of whom were dropped when they weren't playing well (and even sometimes when they were). And I'm not sure that keeping him in the team when he did nothing was great for his own confidence. 

Sorry, but did not DISAGREE wiith any of his post until he added "for over a year".

Till his inaccurate end comment, I agree with what he typed.

Hope that clears up any misunderstanding that you may have. :wink:

1. Alan Mannus (33)

12. Zander Clark (23)

30. Mark Hurst (19)

3. Tam Scobbie (27)

5. Frazer Wright (35)

6. Steven Anderson (29)

14. Joe Shaughnessy (23)

15. Brad McKay (22)

16. Liam Caddis (21)

23. Gareth Rodger (21)

24. Brian Easton (27)

28. Ally Gilchrist (20)

39. Aaron Comrie (18)

4. Simon Lappin (32)

7. Chris Millar (32)

8. Murray Davidson (27)

10. David Wotherspoon (25)

20. Scott Brown (20)

27. Craig Thomson (20)

9. Steven MacLean (32)

11. John Sutton (31)

18. Graham Cummins (27)

25. Chris Kane (20)

29. Michael O'Halloran (24)

32. Connor McLaren (18)

Official squad list for the first round

Good to see Comrie in the squad. Won't get a game but sure he will be over the moon to be involved.

Only seen him a couple of times but I think he will make 1st team eventually.

Surprised nobody has mentioned what's been happening with the club charter and the supposed cut price deals for some fans!

It's all very hush hush. All done on a nudge and a wink. It's not what you know, it's who you know.  Phone  a friend, BOGOF and cut price deals for  all ( well obviously not all, as most folk had /have no idea  it's going on. Apart from those that  were always going and were paying full whack. Most of them seemed  a tad reluctant to  mention it  ( not all though. At least one  person had the balls to be honest. Ironically she didn't have real balls but metaphoric ones and well done her) There were also the folk offered  " good deals, much cheapness" who again seemed less than happy to discuss it.

Meanwhile  a  group of our fans, who at almost a grand a pop, were priced out of the trip, never even got the chance to get a place at £500..

It's okay though because "the right people" are going.

Outstanding.

It's all very hush hush. All done on a nudge and a wink. It's not what you know, it's who you know.  Phone  a friend, BOGOF and cut price deals for  all ( well obviously not all, as most folk had /have no idea  it's going on. Apart from those that  were always going and were paying full whack. Most of them seemed  a tad reluctant to  mention it  ( not all though. At least one  person had the balls to be honest. Ironically she didn't have real balls but metaphoric ones and well done her) There were also the folk offered  " good deals, much cheapness" who again seemed less than happy to discuss it.

Meanwhile  a  group of our fans, who at almost a grand a pop, were priced out of the trip, never even got the chance to get a place at £500..

Outstanding.

I think I have missed something.....what are you on about? I am one of the fans who asked to be contacted by the tour operator and had an email telling me the near 1000 price. Are you saying some have had a cheaper price offered to them? Or what?

I think I have missed something.....what are you on about? I am one of the fans who asked to be contacted by the tour operator and had an email telling me the near 1000 price. Are you saying some have had a cheaper price offered to them? Or what?

I think you can safely say you have arrived at the correct conclusion!!

Outstanding.

--------------------------------

So you are saying

1. Some paid nothing

2. Some paid £500

3. The unwanted seats went for £1000

In defence of the club the travel and hotel is getting on for 8-900 for the 100 extra to avoid the hassle is good business even at 1000.

Personally the madness of changing plane in faraway places would be more fun IMO....

--------------------------------

So you are saying

1. Some paid nothing

2. Some paid £500

3. The unwanted seats went for £1000

In defence of the club the travel and hotel is getting on for 8-900 for the 100 extra to avoid the hassle is good business even at 1000.

Personally the madness of changing plane in faraway places would be more fun IMO....

1. The only people paying nothing  are people who work for the club I would imagine ( and a few of the volunteers who do great work are not included in this. They need to pay I am told.)

2. Some have indeed paid £500

3. No-one paid £1000.

1. The only people paying nothing  are people who work for the club I would imagine ( and a few of the volunteers who do great work are not included in this. They need to pay I am told.)

2. Some have indeed paid £500

3. No-one paid £1000.

Would've snapped their hands off, if I got offered the trip for £500, a bit off that it was done in an underhand way.